Drsergen weekly paint 2016

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
drsergen
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Drsergen weekly paint 2016

Post by drsergen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:15 pm

The wife kicked me out ...... living in ghetto town house bedroom apartment ..... no room..... sorry guys you helped so much and I failed you..
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Drsergen weekly paint 2016

Post by Guildenstern » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:04 am

Dude :(

that sucks, you just worry about getting back on your feet :) we ain't going anywhere!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:28 am

Sorry to hear about that!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

drsergen
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by drsergen » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:42 pm

hey guys moved out of the crap box. . . back at my parents going through the seperation... my parents let the dog move with me, and I'm getting a nice set up and feel like crap going through crap but im coping well and looking forward, just dealing with some extreme loneliness etc..... anyways this is miniwargaming forum not what up in you life forum... i got the urge and these are the ones i have chosen to work on for now, because i have no glue right now and cant afford any for the time being so I'm working with what of my supplies has survived, and these are the models I've decided on using.

Last edited by drsergen on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:28 pm

heres my desk current will post more pics later.

Last edited by drsergen on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:36 am

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:01 pm

to go with my khorne project lately this guys needs some chao's bits i don't seem to have

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:21 am

Desk is way cleaner than mine.

I probabably have some arm and backpack bits in the bin, will look next week.

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:59 am

Just noticed the coffee mug :)

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:16 pm

lol thats my paint water mug cause of its size. .. but yes coffee makes me poo. and thanks for checking.. im not to picky about weapon ... sept a close combat one...hes going to be painted in gloory of khornes world eaters.. to match the other marine i posted.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 pm

woops didnt post that pic here it is.
its my custom world eater scheme based of different source materials over the evolution. i just thought he a veteran of the long war so he wearing patched together armour of fallen comrades and stuff. and the slamander helm cause fluff.... :) i like making stories for the models i paint. also fyi he's not finished.

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Nice!

was going to say too if you need some spikey bits, as I understand Chaos <3 Spikey bits, you might try the tips of toothpicks. Just have to sand the end a bit to get them to be flat, and some superglue, you're good to go!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:06 am

did not have nearly as much chaos as I thought, here is what I found. Not sure if it will work for you or not.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:35 pm

the backpack is the most important thing :) i can send you a marine one of the heavy weapons ones.

Return to “#theweeklypaint 2016”