Wryce's 2016 Weekly paint

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Wryce's 2016 Weekly paint

Post by Dez » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Oh great, now I'm tempted to pick this up and I don't even like Khorne :)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:40 am

lol @ Dez yup... I hear ya!

those are looking properly sinister Wryce!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:26 am

I'm...I'm sorry, was that a Giant riding a Colossal Squig? That is THE greatest thing I've seen in my life, and I'm going to order a Colossal Squig immediately to build that. It's fantastical. Please let me know if there are more pics of that.

Guildenstern
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Ohhhh those are awesome!!!

Love the knights (was just explaining to my hubby why I need enough money to buy one >:D lol) it's like a Mini-Me for a Titan lol

Cerberusrex25
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Cerberusrex25 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Wow, that knight looks amaziiiiiiing. I'm also a sucker for boisterous units with loads of details, the Archaon mini is all that and a bag of chips. You guys over there better bottle up some of that talent and ship it this way.

Dez

Post by Dez » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:15 am

Does nobody else see the Giant riding a Colossal Squig?

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:24 am

Dez wrote:Does nobody else see the Giant riding a Colossal Squig?
Yeah, I'm seeing it. :) I like the giant squig model, but I never got the money for one.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Guildenstern

Post by Guildenstern » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:16 am

lmao Dez

what can I say, I get distracted by big guns

<cough>

Dez

Post by Dez » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:32 pm

I've already decided to make one :)