Dark Eldar or Necrons

If it ain't human, and it ain't from the warp, then it must be Xenos.
gorefangz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Dark Eldar or Necrons

Post by gorefangz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm

yah, it probably wouldve been around 400-450 just casue 2 squads of 10 immortals are 340, and no upgrades that cost points are available. and thelord is max like 170 or so, so yah i guess you couldve taken out 500 points, but thats if he gave his lord every upgrade and a warscythe, but that wouldve been one of the most stupid things he couldve done, just becasue its a 160 point 1 wound model. and if you take a lascannon shot, and you take the 3+ invul, and fail, sucks to be him. i usually make it so the lord has warscythe and mindshackle scarabs, everytime, nomatter what. then maybe if he goes in a squad of immortals or a squad of 20 warriors, id give them a ress orbs or stuff like that. but every upgrade is useless. too many points.
All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

worldmuncher
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by worldmuncher » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:06 pm

And the winner is Dark Eldar hahaha, not that i don't like necrons, because i think they are pretty cool and the new models are nice but, the dark eldar are nicer. and im used to frailty, i started with nids. but i want that versatility and want to be able to just deal alot and fast
nids-wip
lizmen-wip

gorefangz
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by gorefangz » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:02 am

Yah both armies have pros and cons, in the end, it really comes down to whichever u think looks cooler. Thats how i see it.
All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Zero
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Zero » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 am

Aww I think it depends. The fluff plays a pretty big role for me personally. Like in Fantasy I always kind of wanted to play Ogres and then they got their update, so I read the whole army book and after that just decided I didn't want to play them at all. They're just too boring. But that's just me.

And great to hear munch, it's always nice to see some new faces hanging around.
What matters creative endless toil
When, at a snatch, oblivion ends the coil?

My awesome blog of awesomeness.

SagaEnder

Post by SagaEnder » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Blood and Fire! :D