Game in 5 hours! need advice quick!

If it ain't human, and it ain't from the warp, then it must be Xenos.
Own3d_U2
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: Game in 5 hours! need advice quick!

Post by Own3d_U2 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

The list has been edited for i think the final time (Unless i really screwed up)
Painting Progress!

Tau[====[+]===============] 25%
Dwarves [[+]===================] >5%
The Kabal of Infinite Despair [====[+]===============] 15%

secret

crysbat
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by crysbat » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Own3d_U2 wrote:The problem with incubi is that i actually dont have any, i also lack wyches.

i was most likely gonna run the true born squad with the archon in the raider.

The webway gate is purely for the sake of having a webway gate, nothing A BAD WORD with the enemy more than a well placed gate next to an objective. also, a single gate allows me to choose what trys to come in on what turn, and i find them useful.

so far my plan is to run my warriors with a homonculus so they gain feel no pain, spearhead my attack with my HQ's squad in the raider and uses the other units as niche support. the web way is a nice way to bring any unit to the front line fast. still
lemme see if i can milk this list some more.

wash your mouth out with soap
"I AM crysbat NUMBER ONE FAN!" - azeebo
"crysbat will only break break break your heart." - the A man
"Crysbat, you are win" - MasenkoEX
"IG is like 10" - Jason, my mate.

my wip

Own3d_U2
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Own3d_U2 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

crysbat wrote:
Own3d_U2 wrote:The problem with incubi is that i actually dont have any, i also lack wyches.

i was most likely gonna run the true born squad with the archon in the raider.

The webway gate is purely for the sake of having a webway gate, nothing A BAD WORD with the enemy more than a well placed gate next to an objective. also, a single gate allows me to choose what trys to come in on what turn, and i find them useful.

so far my plan is to run my warriors with a homonculus so they gain feel no pain, spearhead my attack with my HQ's squad in the raider and uses the other units as niche support. the web way is a nice way to bring any unit to the front line fast. still
lemme see if i can milk this list some more.

wash your mouth out with soap
Ah, Edited. forgot this was MWG for a second there
Painting Progress!

Tau[====[+]===============] 25%
Dwarves [[+]===================] >5%
The Kabal of Infinite Despair [====[+]===============] 15%

secret