I need help with a Nid List 2000 points

If it ain't human, and it ain't from the warp, then it must be Xenos.
Xlv7
MiniWarGaming Beginner

I need help with a Nid List 2000 points

Post by Xlv7 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:13 am

Hey Guys

Ive been tinkering with my bugs and I havent played 8th edition nids yet. Im loving the look of the carnifexes this edition however everything in the book looks great. So here is my tentative list.

2 Detachments
Battalion
Swarmlord
Malanthrope
Troops
15 Hormagaunts
15 Devilguants
3 warriors with bone swords and deathspitters
Heavy Support
Mawlock
Transport
Tyrannocyte
Detachment 2
Spearhead
Old One Eye
Heavy Support
2 carnifexs with scything talons, venom cannons and enhanced senses spine banks
2 carnifexs with scything talons and two devourers enhanced senses spine banks
1 carnifex with 2 sets scything talons, tusks
1 Screamer Killer
Trygon.

General battle plan is for the trygon and mawlock to distract the enemy while the carnifexes storm up the table. Swarmlord is there to enhance the movement of the units and you know to murder everything. Im thinking of using Jorgamdur with the malanthrope to keep the carnifexes alive while they storm up the field.

originalpancake
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: I need help with a Nid List 2000 points

Post by originalpancake » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:16 am

What hive fleet are you running or are you running a mix which i woulden't recommend unless you are going to just be embeding a synapse creature into each unit this is going to be a huge deciding factor in what you take.

Koonitz
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Re: I need help with a Nid List 2000 points

Post by Koonitz » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 pm

originalpancake wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:16 am
What hive fleet are you running or are you running a mix which i woulden't recommend unless you are going to just be embeding a synapse creature into each unit this is going to be a huge deciding factor in what you take.
Per the forum rules, please be mindful not to necro older posts. The official rules are if the last post is more than 3 weeks old, let it rest. If you must comment, make a new post.
Dez wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 pm
4. Thread necromancy (i.e. replying to a very old thread) - is not allowed, period. If you have a related question or comment, start a new thread and refer to the old thread with a link. Please do not bump (post in) a thread that has not been updated in over 3 weeks. This is not including Work in Progress or Weekly Paint threads, let's see your updated models!
Armies:
40k: Knights Cynosure Iron Hands successor chapter, House Terryn Questor Imperialis, Thousand Sons/Tzeentch Daemons
30k: Thousand Sons
Age of Sigmar: Sylvaneth, Disciples of Tzeentch

Return to “Xenos Races”