Nobody likes to play me

If it ain't human, and it ain't from the warp, then it must be Xenos.
Sniperfex
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: Nobody likes to play me

Post by Sniperfex » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Just a little bit. Anyway, forgot to mention this Thursday.

I asked two buddies of mine if they fancied a 2 on 1 against me where I could use my Imperial Knight, one of them has a Wraithknight the other has enough Missile Launchers do some serious damage.

you want to know what he said?

"If you use that I can use your baneblade". I then presumed to go tell him to fudge himself. Because a 375 model is nowhere near an advantage compared to a S9 Ap3 ten inch blast on a 550+ pointed vehicle... That and the last time I loaned my Baneblade for a scenario game one of her aerials got broken off.

needless to say, I said to him that I'd give him an extra 500 points for whatever he wanted, but he still said no. So I ended up just facing off against the Eldar guy with a 2000 point list. He took 10 farseers as Unbound just to try it. T'was a funny game
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

Return to “Xenos Races”