Mymeara test-Xarch (pics)

If it ain't human, and it ain't from the warp, then it must be Xenos.
MalakaiCZ
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Mymeara test-Xarch (pics)

Post by MalakaiCZ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:16 pm

hey guys, so this is my almost first Eldar warrior to my new army. It is attempt for Mymeara colours and I plan to do this for all units, I know it´s not typical or maybe even fluffy for Eldar but I just love those cool colours and don´t want a rainbow power. Armed with Power weapon and Shimmershield ready for your advice and opinions. I know it´s not top-class paint job but take it as it´s almost regular miniature in army, Autarch will be better I promise !

thank you for any input..
11.000pts of CHSM (Black Legion with Night Lords, Death Guard and Iron Warriors allies) - fullpaint
750-1000pts of FW Sons of Horus - 65% painted

Until there is one follower of the Corpse God in a galaxy...there can be no peace..

Concreteus
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: Mymeara test-Xarch (pics)

Post by Concreteus » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Looks great, I think you've done a good job at trying to match the craft world colours and I too like a non rainbow coloured army.

Simmershield and powersword is not a bad option as it gives your unit a nice inv save against range now.

francisco
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by francisco » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Seems very nice... certaintly diferent pattern from my own mymeara but hey... nothing wrong with it... just if you wanna go with this pattern, try purple power weapons, it really shine out the cold of winter on those guys :P
[youtube]gTWo9oLJOWk[/youtube]

MalakaiCZ
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by MalakaiCZ » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:18 am

thx guys, I appreciate...it´s still a test model so this is like basics and I´ll try to improve. Thank you again ! :)
11.000pts of CHSM (Black Legion with Night Lords, Death Guard and Iron Warriors allies) - fullpaint
750-1000pts of FW Sons of Horus - 65% painted

Until there is one follower of the Corpse God in a galaxy...there can be no peace..