HELP... plague marines

The ideal discussion board for all traitors, heretics, and the warp-spawned Daemons.
Mortivore
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Re: HELP... plague marines

Post by Mortivore » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Devedor wrote:
You should mix them with guardsmen, for a more Sci fi feel. Also you'd get a good 30 out of it.
http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Ki ... gures.html

Or you can buy mantic zombies and get 60 for 10 more dollars =P then a box of VC ones plus they are snap fit lol
IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT

Rust
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Rust » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Mortivore wrote:
Devedor wrote:
You should mix them with guardsmen, for a more Sci fi feel. Also you'd get a good 30 out of it.
http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Ki ... gures.html

Or you can buy mantic zombies and get 60 for 10 more dollars =P then a box of VC ones plus they are snap fit lol
60 Zombies...I am but one man! One man with a barely painted DV Set and Tau Fire Warrior set to boot!

It was pleasantly surprised though. Typhus, the Codex, and a box of the Zombies to get me started would only set me back a little over a hundred. That's not bad all things considered. Just have to deal with the wife. "More?! You haven't even finished painting the last bunch!" :lol:
"Better destruction than bondage."
"So says the slave to the free man."

Magnus01
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Magnus01 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:38 am

As the cheapo I am I'll probably just paint a cultist squad green and make them look ghastly.
Must. Kill. Matt. Ward.