blight drones?

The ideal discussion board for all traitors, heretics, and the warp-spawned Daemons.
SonsofRuss
MiniWarGaming Zealot

blight drones?

Post by SonsofRuss » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:08 am

so i just got a blight drone off ebay, mostly cause they look cool, but i was wondering where the rules would be at if there even are any. i'm trying to start a nurgle army and im just looking into the whole chaos thing. also are they even worth using? thanks for any info.
Look after yourself today- you still owe me two flagons from our last arm wrestling match. It would be just like you to get yourself killed to avoid paying your debts.

Space Wolves 8000+ pts

fluffyfen
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: blight drones?

Post by fluffyfen » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:10 am

i think the rules are in imperial armour 7?
not to sure but if you can check it out go for it
Bromanced to my Brosband - BewareOfTom

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.

Devedor
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Devedor » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:32 am

From what I've seen, they aren't really worth gaming with. Think of a daemon defiler thingy, and lower its bs, then you get a blight drone. (i think)

They seem to be worth it in groups of 2-3, but otherwise not.
Never knows best

My Plog! http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 30&t=74994

Epic Duck Mike: Tausept Ochre and Iyanden Darksun are like cheatcodes for Yellow.
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start Select Tausept Ochre

Zeruel13
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Zeruel13 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:47 am

Blight Drones are incredible. For about the cost of a Dreadnought after options you have an Armour 12 Fast Skimmer with a 36" S8, AP3 Large Blast shot and a Reaper Autocannon who is immune to shaken and stunned. Also it's most up to date rules are in Imperial Armour Apocalypse II.

SonsofRuss
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by SonsofRuss » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Zeruel13 wrote:Blight Drones are incredible. For about the cost of a Dreadnought after options you have an Armour 12 Fast Skimmer with a 36" S8, AP3 Large Blast shot and a Reaper Autocannon who is immune to shaken and stunned. Also it's most up to date rules are in Imperial Armour Apocalypse II.
right on Zeruel, i guess ill have to find that book then. thanks everyone for the input
Look after yourself today- you still owe me two flagons from our last arm wrestling match. It would be just like you to get yourself killed to avoid paying your debts.

Space Wolves 8000+ pts

Return to “Forces of Chaos”