Helbrutes and crazed

The ideal discussion board for all traitors, heretics, and the warp-spawned Daemons.
Chaosmonger
MiniWarGaming Regular

Helbrutes and crazed

Post by Chaosmonger » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:16 am

So I Have been enjoying the crazed rule while running three 3 Helbrutes (well 2 proxy) in my last game I declared I had the Helbrute plamsa cannon equiped so they may trigger their crazed role if I role a 1 while shooting on my turn and subsequently role a six at the end.

I am curious as to whether a wounded helbrute can shoot the plasma at the end of the turn injure itself and then shoot again on a six and rinse and repeat if said dice weren't loaded but the rolls keep coming up six on the crazed roll in that one phase.

I haven't seen an FAQ about this and would like some opinions or an actual rule on this.
We are Marines of the Meta
We are Meta Marines
All for the Emperor

We are now and forever
We are the Meta Legion
All for the freedom of Chaos

Marit Lage
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Helbrutes and crazed

Post by Marit Lage » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:58 am

You make one attack at the end of the phase, and then the phase is over. It's like end step triggers for magic.
Chaos Space Marine Tactica (old)
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians