Thousand Sons codex FAQ

The ideal discussion board for all traitors, heretics, and the warp-spawned Daemons.
Koonitz
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Thousand Sons codex FAQ

Post by Koonitz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:50 pm

The FAQ is out for the Thousand Sons and it's.... largely uneventful. Except for one thing.

... wut? I feel sorry for the people who have to play against those who try to pull that kind of nonsense.
Armies:
40k: Knights Cynosure Iron Hands successor chapter, House Terryn Questor Imperialis, Thousand Sons/Tzeentch Daemons
30k: Thousand Sons
Age of Sigmar: Sylvaneth, Disciples of Tzeentch

Jeffers
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Thousand Sons codex FAQ

Post by Jeffers » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:41 am

I swear people like that need to be caroled together and force to play each until they admit they are twats trying to manipulate rules and be power gaming idiots.

This is a problem where you have casual gamers who really wouldnt try to pull stupid tricks to super competive people who bend rules to their whim. RAI fwd!!!

azuza001
Now we're getting somewhere...

Re: Thousand Sons codex FAQ

Post by azuza001 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 am

Yeah, anyone who tried it that way needs to find a new hobby, I heard law school was fun.....

I do like they said you could swap smite for a different power with the stratagem. I always thought you could, but I like having smite as an option. Still, interesting.