New Chaos Codex

The ideal discussion board for all traitors, heretics, and the warp-spawned Daemons.
Faramous
MiniWarGaming Beginner

New Chaos Codex

Post by Faramous » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:50 am

Hello all,

So I just read: https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... ge-post-2/

Interesting about the augmentations you can make to your Chaos army. What do you think of some of the potential combos?
They specifically mention Fabius Bile being able to attach to any Chaos army. Do you think it would be good to have him in a Death Guard army? I worry about the 1 mortal wound chance, but the boost in stat could be useful as it lasts for the rest of the game.

What about a group of fallen as a ranged support unit? I have no experience of using these.

mmsolo
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: New Chaos Codex

Post by mmsolo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:25 am

I invit you to look at the miniwargaming review of the codex. You will have more information than in the warhammer community thing.

If i'm not mistaken, Fabius Bile and the fallen are the only exception for the Legion rule. To have te rule your entire army ( or detachment i don't remember without a book in my hand ) must be from the same legion, except thoses two unit, but they don't benefit from the legion rules.

Faramous
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Faramous » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 am

mmsolo wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:25 am
I invit you to look at the miniwargaming review of the codex. You will have more information than in the warhammer community thing.

If i'm not mistaken, Fabius Bile and the fallen are the only exception for the Legion rule. To have te rule your entire army ( or detachment i don't remember without a book in my hand ) must be from the same legion, except thoses two unit, but they don't benefit from the legion rules.
I will do just that! Thank you. I didn't see that they'd released a review of it yet.

Regards,
Faramous

Slaneshsh
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by Slaneshsh » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:17 pm

It's not that fresh, I play Chaos and I did not know. Thanks
It;s important for me, I very like Chaos Orbs.
It is good to find cheap poe orbs, for example, I'm really happy and I feel great satisfaction, so I have a site for you to buy chaos orbs.
https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile

Return to “Forces of Chaos”