Daemonic allies

The ideal discussion board for all traitors, heretics, and the warp-spawned Daemons.
Whitewing
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: Daemonic allies

Post by Whitewing » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:53 pm

I just tried to justify to myself taking more than 1 Herald per formation from the Curse of the Wulfen rules, since it states that the entire Daemonic Incursion is your Primary Detachment if your warlord is a part of it, but it really doesn't work, the formations are very clear: you get "1" Herald, not 1 HQ slot full of Herald.
Check out my Chaos Daemons Tactica! I'm super proud of it :D

Kalidas
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Daemonic allies

Post by Kalidas » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Whitewing wrote:I just tried to justify to myself taking more than 1 Herald per formation from the Curse of the Wulfen rules, since it states that the entire Daemonic Incursion is your Primary Detachment if your warlord is a part of it, but it really doesn't work, the formations are very clear: you get "1" Herald, not 1 HQ slot full of Herald.
Oh well, seems like mass warp charges using 4 heralds isnt something I can do then. Thats fine because that would mean buying 4 Heralds while fielding an allied force with a Great Unclean One would only require I buy the fatman as I already have nerglings AND plaguebearers.