Bobby G Only in death

Talk about all the armies of the Imperium here, from the mighty Space Marines to the innumerable Astra Militarum.
Thegrayson123
First post! Good job, now post more...

Bobby G Only in death

Post by Thegrayson123 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:18 am

Hi Guys,

Was hoping one/some of you could help me out with a major rules argument I've had within my gaming group.

The way I understand it is. The first time Bobby G is reduced to 0 wounds, he is slain and remove do from play. You can then choose (if you have the command points available) to activate the "Only in death does duty end" stratagem allowing him to attack again and hopefully kill whatever killed him in the first place. You would then roll a dice at the end of the turn and on a 4+ you can place him back as close as possible to where he was and 1" away from any enemies.

Is this correct??

Mach-Ten
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Re: Bobby G Only in death

Post by Mach-Ten » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:30 am

the first time Roboute Guilliman is reduced to 0 wounds, roll a D6.

On a 4+ set him up again at the end of the phase, as close as possible to his previous position and more than 1" from any enemies, with D6 wounds remaining.

Use this Stratagem when an ADEPTUS ASTARTES CHARACTER is slain; that model summons the strength for one final attack, and can immediately either

________

yes this looks perfectly correct

Ronin
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Bobby G Only in death

Post by Ronin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Hehehehe. I'll have to remember to bank those some command points for whenever that happens.