A few I.G (er, A.M) questions...

Talk about all the armies of the Imperium here, from the mighty Space Marines to the innumerable Astra Militarum.
BunkhouseBuster
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: A few I.G (er, A.M) questions...

Post by BunkhouseBuster » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Indeed, by the wording of the all the rules, you would get to re-roll the Gets Hot roll, including because of Preferred Enemy. So on an Executioner, it makes sense to put Prescience on increase its own survivability, in addition to making it more accurate and deadly. And considering that the Executioner went down so many points, I think Gets Hot is a fair trade off, considering how easy it is to get those re-rolls by way of Psykers.

Also, if you take Knight Commander Pask as your Warlord, his Preferred Enemy that is conferred to himself and his unit would let you re-roll those 1s for Gets Hot. So taking Pask with Executioner bodyguards (tankguards?) and then have some REAL fun.
My Wargaming Collections
Space Wolves and Space Marines
Lizardmen
Astra Militarum
Khador

The Airman
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by The Airman » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Okay, so I roll a 1 for my first Gets Hot! test. Which comes in first, Prescience or Preferred enemy? And if I get a 1 again, does the other rule then come into effect?

I'm not sure on the wording either; I just want to know enough about it that my opponent doesn't call me a blatant cheater. :p
Clearly Superior.

'Airman, a winner is you. :wink: '-commando_jim
'I <3 you Airman!'-dreadlord
'I <3 you aman!'-Ronin
'I agree with Airman 100%'-Ashran

Marit Lage
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Marit Lage » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:05 pm

You get one reroll.
Chaos Space Marine Tactica (old)
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians