THE RETURN OF OCEANGRAVE

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: THE RETURN OF OCEANGRAVE

Post by Oceangrave0 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:49 pm

I am enjoying this scheme, gonna do another mini then maybe start doing whole squads of models at a time
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

Oceangrave0
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:52 pm

OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:52 pm

Fast work!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Dez wrote:Fast work!
yah, I wanna get a lot done quick, kinda seal in what I want to do with the scheme before I go into overdrive and paint whole jacks.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:54 pm

So far the rain has me locked from painting, so I decided to look into stuff i got pre-primed to do weird work on... I think some menoth minis might be in my future tonight, gotta get good at my mass painting... or rebase my undead army.... my entire undead army.... :shock: ...

Darn you GW for forcing me to rebase a horde army or two.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:25 pm

You're not forced to rebase it. AoS rules doesn't care about bases anymore.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:21 pm

I know its been a couple weeks since i last posted, only thing that ive painted was an old 80s snow speeder toy for the star wars battlefront release at the gamestop i work at. Gonna start up at the desk again here in the next few days when the snow starts to calm down.

Should i continue my warmachine or start on something else though is my first and only question...
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:11 pm

I would say Warmachine... Or both.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:18 am

Something else, only because I don't care for Warmachine/Hordes.

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Dez wrote:Something else, only because I don't care for Warmachine/Hordes.
My good sir, weren't you the Trollkin collector or am I thinking of a different gentleman?

Decided to work on a whole bunch of stuff, I am currently working too hard at real work though.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:27 am

Oceangrave0 wrote:
Dez wrote:Something else, only because I don't care for Warmachine/Hordes.
My good sir, weren't you the Trollkin collector or am I thinking of a different gentleman?

Decided to work on a whole bunch of stuff, I am currently working too hard at real work though.

He was but lost interest... I think.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:31 am

Nah, comes back to their terrible customer service.

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:46 pm

I've heard bad things about their customer service, I've never had to go through it so I don't feel your pain, but I understand it.

Apparently a new gaming store is opening about.... 100m from my home... so yah.... gaming powah.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Dez

Post by Dez » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:28 am

Yes I do/did have a big Troll collection. At one time I could field full units of every model. Now I pretty much just have what I've painted on display...due to their customer service. I also realized I didn't care for the game much :)

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Dez wrote:Yes I do/did have a big Troll collection. At one time I could field full units of every model. Now I pretty much just have what I've painted on display...due to their customer service. I also realized I didn't care for the game much :)
I love the game, don't play much anymore.... actually at all any more... my pals who I played with in High School all moved out of town, so I just got an awesome collection.

I've been working on getting my skills back before painting too much of anything, mostly with free commissions for my coworkers at gamestop
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!