My weeklypaint 2015

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: My weeklypaint 2015

Post by Kovlovsky » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Oh yes! I agree with the two previous posters! It's amazing!
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by LordMcAllister » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:09 am

Great work! And I really envy your skill in using transfers! They are looking great! I always seem to have problems with those when it comes to shoulderpads!
Painted in 2018:
AdMech: 2 Vanguard
Marines: 1 Rhino, 6 Primaris Intercessor, 1 Captain in gravis armour, 1 Scribbus Wretch
Shadespire: 4 Sepulchral Guard

wryce74
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by wryce74 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:59 pm

thx all
for how i apply the transfer i use mirco sol and Micro set
First step is to gloss varnish shoulder pad let it dry.
then i put on Micro sol on the shoulder pad
and slide the decal on the shoulder pad if you can make a littel cut on the transfer like on the U logo i do a littel cut in the middel
then i put on some more Micro sol and using a brush to Place is and try to smooth as mutch as i can.
then wait roughly a minute then i use a que tip Rolling it over the tranfer trying to get as smooth as i can.
after that is done i put on mirco set.
after all is done and dry put a varnish over it matt or satin.

Br
Wryce 74

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by LordMcAllister » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:23 am

Thx for the little tutorial, wryce74! I also do have Micro Sol and Micro Set but I'm also unsure when to apply which one... because in the official tutorial vallejo confused the two of them themselves... when they wrote Micro Sol they showed a picture of Micro Set and vice versa... so I was totally confused which one to use when. So thanks a lot! :)
Painted in 2018:
AdMech: 2 Vanguard
Marines: 1 Rhino, 6 Primaris Intercessor, 1 Captain in gravis armour, 1 Scribbus Wretch
Shadespire: 4 Sepulchral Guard

wryce74
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by wryce74 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:16 am

hello

Micro set is first

br
wryce 74