Thalric's Weekly Paint 2015

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Thalric's Weekly Paint 2015

Post by Dez » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Looks great! I still haven't decided on a paint or basing scheme for mine yet haha!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Thalric
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Thalric » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Kovlovsky wrote:Yea, it's an awesome paint job. I love the base and the royal blue. Your painting is very crisp.
Thank you! I am happy that the Ruststalkers have such slim legs and big bases. I am not the best at modelling bases, but they leave enough room for some rocks at least :)
Dez wrote:Looks great! I still haven't decided on a paint or basing scheme for mine yet haha!
Oh, cutting it close again? :D Still looking forward to what you will come up with!

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Yeah still have to start/finish the hogs fir the other one too haha

Thalric
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Thalric » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Then you should probably get to it :D
Good luck and I hope you can do it on time!

Dez

Post by Dez » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:52 pm

I've been known to finish challenges on my lunch break :)

Thalric
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Thalric » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Good to know :D

Return to “#theweeklypaint 2015”