fluffyfen's #theweeklypaint 2015

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: fluffyfen's #theweeklypaint 2015

Post by Kovlovsky » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Yes you are very lucky. I'm very happy for you. :)
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:48 pm

That's great!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

fluffyfen
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by fluffyfen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:05 pm

so i also got a "bag o' zombies" meant for a...15 or 17mm game that i was planning to use for some cultist zombies. turns out they're all the same mold lol, so im going to be doing some minor converting. ive decided instead of doing a bunch of different random projects im going to work on getting an actual playable force done. im starting with my zombies and soon convert myself a typhus. From there ill make up some plague marines and i think that should be the core of my list.
Bromanced to my Brosband - BewareOfTom

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:36 pm

So, this gift has motivated you to start playing the game as well? :) You will see, it can very fun when you do like Dave and don't take the game too seriously. I have a lot of fun with my friend when I play, win or loose.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

fluffyfen
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by fluffyfen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:15 am

Imagezombies by baltayanharout, on Flickr

here are three plague zombies ive got done. these things are kind of hard to make more varied lol. and the details are so....minimal. im probably going to make a couple more and try painting them up and see how it is.

Khankore
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Khankore » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:15 pm

You should position that zombie head on the base of the middle model to look like it's still alive and biting that foot. hehehe
Casey Stratton
http://miniaturemodelrescue.blogspot.com

Models: Too many
Painted: Not enough

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Khankore wrote:You should position that zombie head on the base of the middle model to look like it's still alive and biting that foot. hehehe

well i have a bag of 100 of these i might do that lol

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:47 pm

Imagechosen1 by baltayanharout, on Flickr

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Whoah, nice work Fluffy!

Thalric
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Thalric » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:54 pm

That is one purple model :D Looks really awesome!

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:44 pm

lol thanks guys

so heres some progress on my count-as Typhus

Imagetyphus by baltayanharout, on Flickr

Dez

Post by Dez » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:56 pm

VERY cool, love the hood!

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by LordMcAllister » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:18 pm

I absolutly agree with Dez! Nice work!
Painted in 2018:
AdMech: 2 Vanguard
Marines: 1 Rhino, 6 Primaris Intercessor, 1 Captain in gravis armour, 1 Scribbus Wretch
Shadespire: 4 Sepulchral Guard

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:24 am

Damn, that's a sweet looking conversion Fluffy!
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Imageplasma by baltayanharout, on Flickr

im going to use this lady as a vet or even a special weapon in a PCS or a CCS. hacked off the flamer it came with.