fluffyfen's #theweeklypaint 2015

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
fluffyfen
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

fluffyfen's #theweeklypaint 2015

Post by fluffyfen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:08 pm

so um...hi :D as anyone who knew me and my deep ties to the great powers of chaos, i have reformed and return like any denizen of the warp. and how else should i demonstrate my return by showing you some stuff i did.

Image085 by baltayanharout, on Flickr

Image084 by baltayanharout, on Flickr

maybe ill be able to get some converting done like i used too, but anyway its nice to be back.
Bromanced to my Brosband - BewareOfTom

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.

Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: fluffyfen's #theweeklypaint 2015

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:06 pm

FLUFFY what's going onnnnnn?
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

fluffyfen
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by fluffyfen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:31 pm

ALOT of garbage, but im just coping however i can. Been trying to get my A+ certification so i can get a job.

Oceangrave0
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:32 pm

fluffyfen wrote:ALOT of garbage, but im just coping however i can. Been trying to get my A+ certification so i can get a job.
I feel yah there, currently working on my chemical engineering degree, kinda annoying
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Oceangrave0 wrote:
fluffyfen wrote:ALOT of garbage, but im just coping however i can. Been trying to get my A+ certification so i can get a job.
I feel yah there, currently working on my chemical engineering degree, kinda annoying

oh well. at least i can work on my stuff if even a little again, im so disconnected i dont know whats new anymore after DA 6th edition codex

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 am

Hey Fluffy!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:43 am

Fluffy is back! *throws confetti, eats cake*
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:15 am

Itsssss FLUFFY!
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Vault
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by Vault » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:16 am

So, blue and purple, tzeentch/slaanesh traitor guard?
Get thee to a shrimpery!
Tau - 1849 points
Space Marines - 2333 points
Necrons - 3185 points
Tyranids - 3339 points
Orks - 1300 points
Lizardmen - 938 points

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:23 am

MLP Brony Irregulars Renegade Regiment.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Vault
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by Vault » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:29 am

Heresy is Magic
Get thee to a shrimpery!
Tau - 1849 points
Space Marines - 2333 points
Necrons - 3185 points
Tyranids - 3339 points
Orks - 1300 points
Lizardmen - 938 points

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:30 pm

LOL i missed you guys.

but its actually more of a pink then purple because my lady's favorite color is pink so i decided to dedicate a squad of traitor guards to her. known as eM squad

Guildenstern
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:48 pm

welcome back :)
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:47 am

so ive been feeling an itch to convert but im waiting for MotM to start so i can scratch it

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:33 pm

so i dont seem to have a way to get photos from my phone to my laptop so i can show you what i built but for any gundam nuts out there its a gunpla of a zaku. being perfect grade it was quite a chore to assemble. Took me about 4-5 hours. I really enjoyed it and had alot of fun with it :D

Edit: i figured out a way huzzah!

ImageZaku by baltayanharout, on Flickr