drsergenpainting 2015 thread.

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
drsergen
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: drsergenpainting 2015 thread.

Post by drsergen » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:02 pm

will check it out. and i find it so interesting that its a different day.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:53 pm

We had friends over, and I BBQ'd and drank all day :)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

drsergen
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by drsergen » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:58 pm

mmm bbq and drinking all day.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:50 am

Here is an update on my Dire Troll Blitzer for the painting contest im entering on FB

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:09 pm

thanks.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:59 pm

hey guys might not be posting for a while the grind is real i got laid off last thursday . . .

Akylos
MiniWarGaming Regular
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by Akylos » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Sorry to hear that.
I was in the same boat a few weeks ago.

I could tell you to see it as an opportunity to get a better job, but the fact remains that it's a crappy period to go through...

Best of luck though! Hope you find something new very soon!
*CAW*

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:36 am

That sucks!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:25 pm

Sorry to hear that :( On a positive note, the skin tones on your Blitzer are on-point, some of your best work yet.
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:40 pm

thanks mike.... havent been on in a while. . . been a bit busy doing this and that.

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Hope all is going well. :)
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:44 pm

just saying hi guys going through a tough time. . . . . havent been able to get anything done. . . .