It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Best day of the week for a Painting class?
Poll ended at Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm
Tuesday evening 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wednesday evening 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Thursday evening 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Friday evening 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Saturday afternoon 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm 
The Duckiest!

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Hey guys,

I'm thinking of coming into the club once a week to offer informal painting classes again. For those who haven't been a part of them before, it's pretty simple - you just drop in and ask me whatever questions you have about painting ;)

You can feel free to bring your models and paints in, I don't mind demonstrating for you or seeing how you do things and offer advice based on that.

The question is - what night works best for people? I've thrown a poll up, if you're local to Welland and are interested in getting some help with your painting, just let me know. I may not stick to a rigid schedule anyway - but I'll do my best to give people a few day's notice if I plan to be around.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]