Informal Painting Classes - preferred day?

Best day of the week for a Painting class?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Tuesday evening
No votes
Wednesday evening
No votes
Thursday evening
14%
Friday evening
29%
Saturday afternoon
57%

Total votes: 7

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Informal Painting Classes - preferred day?

Postby Epic Duck Mike » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of coming into the club once a week to offer informal painting classes again. For those who haven't been a part of them before, it's pretty simple - you just drop in and ask me whatever questions you have about painting ;)

You can feel free to bring your models and paints in, I don't mind demonstrating for you or seeing how you do things and offer advice based on that.

The question is - what night works best for people? I've thrown a poll up, if you're local to Welland and are interested in getting some help with your painting, just let me know. I may not stick to a rigid schedule anyway - but I'll do my best to give people a few day's notice if I plan to be around.
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Return to “Welland Wargaming Club”