Road Trip Toronto to MWG

Turkey
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Road Trip Toronto to MWG

Post by Turkey » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Hey community not sure if this is the correct place for this but here goes. I was planning a trip down to MWG to say hi, hang out and maybe get in a game or two. Since it would just be me there are 3-4 empty seats that could be taking other wargamers down who might be interested in visiting the guys down at MWG. Due to my work schedule the dates I have available are 14-17 Nov or 21-23 Nov. I would be leaving the GTA around 0830 and would expect to stay at the club until closing or close enough to. I am willing to take 3 (4 if one is of the smaller variety, its a Corolla ) others with me, I will come pick you up and drop you off from anywhere that is 15 minutes or so off the main highway on the way there. Gas money while appreciated is not required. Ideally I'd like to be able to bring someone who wanted to throw down in a Beat Matt Batrep but isnt able to get down there themselves. Let me know if there is any interest in these dates, cheers

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Road Trip Toronto to MWG

Post by Dez » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm totally in if you are leaving from the Springfield Massachusetts area :) I'd like to beat Matt using Flash Gitz and Meganobz :)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Joe
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: I sleep on the MWG floor, curled up with my mini's.

Post by Joe » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Make sure to send me a PM... I will make sure to be there for a game or 2.
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go
where fashion sits...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

And that is why Kharn was cut from the original cast of Puttin' on the Ritz.

Eldar - 8000-ish
Space Marine - 1500+

Turkey
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Turkey » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:59 pm

I forgot to mention GTA is the Greater Toronto Area, so I am willing to go as far East as Pickering, North as Richmond Hill and after that its down the 401/403 etc

Turkey
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Turkey » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 am

Update; one spot taken and its either the 16th or 17th of Nov