D&D Campaign Starts again on Thursday Feb 17th

Ryan
Gold Vault Member

Re: D&D Campaign Starts again on Thursday Feb 17th

Post by Ryan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks for the update, can't wait to jump off some more cliffs with Bunkar :mrgreen:
-Ryan Guzowski
9000 points points of Imperial Smurf Marines!!!!
Yay a full company!
4000pts of Empire

Tynie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tynie » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Sounds good guys. I'll be back sometime around September third. I ended upgetting a last minute job as a camp Dishwasher in Rosseau. 4.5 hours away... It's called Camp Oochigeas [pronounced ooch ee merry as]. It a camp for children with Cancer.

Kaladorn1959
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Kaladorn1959 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 pm

probably won't start up until then anyway.
"Dying only hurts until your dead, so quit your crying and die already"

Tynie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tynie » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Here is my backstory for my character. Its the just of it with a few minor adjustments with Tim's cooperation. I can't wait to start!

I am Ayita, and that is the only thing that I can remember. I vaguely vision faint pictures and recollections of the past of many others. And I woke up with all these blurry memories which Are not mine. I happen to be in a large crator etched into the earth.
As I embrace these images of distant memorys in my head, I observe my surroundings and my body. I can feel a power within myself, but I don't yet know what it is; I only know that it will be feared. My appearance seems to be flawless and slender, with teal and turquoise markings on my visible skin. I am graced upon brilliant untatered silk robes of vibrant lime, fushia, and midnight blue showcasing decals of a ravens crest. Now I recollect who I am and what I am; and not the source of such greatness.
I am a Deva. A bearer divine power.
I just don't remember who my power comes from. Not yet at least. I need more time to meditate and recieve my answers.
Memories of a thousand past adventures float upon my thoughts as I discover where I am in this lifetime. Why was I sent here? And what does the raven in my memorys mean to me?
After a quarters day travel, I rest ina nearby library, still piecing the story together that doesn't fit. While browsing the shelves, I came across a shelf containing a surplus of information about deitys. The Raven Queen must be what the raven on my robes and in my memories mean. I am an immortal soul for the god of death and winter.
But these memories of a thousand lives are not the only thing that composes me. There is much more to me then that. I feel as if this bond with the Raven Queen is more then simply natural. Like as if I was a part of her, or her a part of I. Perhaps it has to do with something that I was reborn here to be? I have the need to rid this world of those who oppose the gods of good, in any way.
I am an Invoker. I haven't seen many through out my distant memories. But to why am I gifted with such an honour? Which ever the reason, I will uphold the great honour bestowed in me by the gods. I will fight for the gods of good because that is what my race stands for. But that doesn't mean I need a deity of old to do such a thing.
I am bound to the earth as mortal flesh, yet immortal and reborn once over; again and again. As a Deva I am composed of mystic perfection; I do not figet and actively examine the surroundings. My personal connection to the Raven Queen, is the first amongst Devas and Invokers alike. I chose to guard each departed soul from the curse of undeath. I hold no pity to those that die, bring down the proud whom try to cast off fate, and distroy cults of the Demon Prince who wishes to claim her throne.
I will be the Mortal Wrath that fights for the raven queen, and gods of good. I am the first Deva to stand under her name, and I will wear it with pride.

Fireman Tim
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #2Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5

Post by Fireman Tim » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 pm

"Kneel before Zod!"

Tynie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tynie » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 pm

thats a wicked pic!

Tynie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tynie » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:59 pm

So, It's been a while, Anything going on?

Kaladorn1959
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Kaladorn1959 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:54 am

nothing as of now, hopefully Tim can start up again. we are wait and see right now.

Tynie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tynie » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Alright. In the meantime, I'm trying to setup a party to either play at my house or via online. I have a few people interested for online play, via skype or the roll20 website. We're just looking for a DM. I posted it in the forum.

Tynie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tynie » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Tynie wrote:Alright. In the meantime, I'm trying to setup a party to either play at my house or via online. I have a few people interested for online play, via skype or the roll20 website. We're just looking for a DM. I posted it in the forum.
To be honest I'm actually interested in teaming up with someone to make a campaign online. It's a lot of work but it seems interesting.

Fireman Tim
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #2Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5

Post by Fireman Tim » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Hey guys,

I am want to get back into some gaming soon.

I lost interest in 4.0. We tried Barbarians of Lemuria which was OK.

I'd like to play rather than DM. Perhaps we can join Dan's group in Port Colborne on Sundays.
"Kneel before Zod!"

Tynie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tynie » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Fireman Tim wrote:Hey guys,

I am want to get back into some gaming soon.

I lost interest in 4.0. We tried Barbarians of Lemuria which was OK.

I'd like to play rather than DM. Perhaps we can join Dan's group in Port Colborne on Sundays.

I wont be able to join you guys, I have no way to get to Port Colborne, my only transportation is only by bike or roller blades. One of our cars broke down so it's been real tough. So I hope you guys have fun.

Kaladorn1959
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Kaladorn1959 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Maybe we talk to Marty about DMing, he seemed interested before.

Tynie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tynie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Kaladorn1959 wrote:Maybe we talk to Marty about DMing, he seemed interested before.
It wouldn't hurt to ask. :mrgreen:

Fireman Tim

Post by Fireman Tim » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Alright, I just got back from Camping and I read over the Pathfinder Beginner's box.

Feeling inspired and rejuvenated, I am willing to DM at the Miniwargaming club for a 4 week run starting next week. Yes Tynie, we don't want to game without you.

What works best? Wednesdays of Thursdays?

The rules are pretty much like 4e, except the combat is more stream lined and faster, which will allow us to do more in a 3 hour session.

Beginner's box allows for:
Races available: Dwarf, Elf, Human
Classes available: Fighter, Rogue, Wizard, Cleric, Barbarian

We can meet before our session begins to generate characters. Maybe this Thursday night?

The beginner's box also allows for play up to 5th level, which is at least 2-3 months of play before I need to drop some big time cash on books.

I will have player's guides for all those who commit (includes character creation, level upgrade options, character sheet and basic rules), but I will ask for $4 to cover printing costs.

Let me Know ASAP.
"Kneel before Zod!"