TeamSpeak Server Details

For those on the MWG Minecraft Server to have a place to chat, set up events, and advertise their shops.
Blyro
Now we're getting somewhere...

TeamSpeak Server Details

Post by Blyro » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:09 am

Hello there! Matthew has been very generous and has bought us a TeamSpeak 3 server for whitelisted members. Here are the details:

IP: chi-voice2.fragnet.net:10104
Password: Ask in game, or look on the noticeboard in the main town. DO NOT GIVE OUT THIS PASSWORD.

What is TeamSpeak 3?
TeamSpeak is a VoIP service which allows us to create different channels for different things and talk over voice. For example: You and your friends can have your own channel to talk about anything, then you can skip into other peoples channels to say hi! - PVP games can have two separate channels for both teams - Events can be had with many people in one channel etc...

How do I get/use TeamSpeak 3?

Follow this link and download the appropriate package for you: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Go through the installation wizard and click on the 'Connections' button in the menu, click connect and paste in the IP above. In the password slot you should have the password stated on the notice board in game.

Best Wishes!
Blyro
Last edited by Blyro on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dornt dorp dat dakka dakka

drsergen
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: TeamSpeak Server Details

Post by drsergen » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm

AWESOME!!!! i said i willing to contribute and i hold to that still . . .
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

SkragaDaBoss
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: TeamSpeak Server Details

Post by SkragaDaBoss » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Yessssss
All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas

Orks (Goffs)- 2000 points
Dark Angels (5th Company)- 1750
Chaos Space Marines (Death Guard)- 1000
Dark Eldar (Kabal of the Eternal Ice)- Coming soon...

Return to “MWG Minecraft Server”