Apply Here to join the MWG Minecraft Server

For those on the MWG Minecraft Server to have a place to chat, set up events, and advertise their shops.
Shasskor

Re: Apply Here to join the MWG Minecraft Server

Post by Shasskor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:30 am

sirgrot-a-lot

Post by sirgrot-a-lot » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:13 pm

hi matthew are you still accepting applications at the moment

Hippip

Post by Hippip » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Why should we accept you? - I'm looking for a server that has active members so I'm not the only on uploading videos from the server.
- IGN - Juko_HD but call me Hippip
- Skills (Ex. Building, redstone, Art, drawing, coding, PvP, etc) - I'm good a redstone and quite a good builder
- Do you Hack, Steal, cheat? - never i was raised better.
- What can you do to help the server? - i can help with any redstone creations or builds if u need help with something I'm willing to do it
- Anything else - like i said I'm looking for a server that has an active members on the server, i don't want to be the only one on the server in the after noon.
and I'm from chicago btw.

CPTHawkeye
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by CPTHawkeye » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH1JNF3 ... e=youtu.be

Here it is. Finally found a good recorder and figured it out. First time doing a video like this, so please be gentle. lol.

Name of the minecraft character is Sorama

finalcrucible

Post by finalcrucible » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi Everyone! I'm not sure if you are still taking applications, but just recently watched your videos and was interested in applying. I do not have a video handy, because I'm sneaking on during work (SHHH DONT TELL) and despite how much I want to, I can't play here!

Anyway, I'm very interested in joining your server because of how casual you are. I've done some steaming on twitch.tv but for some reason my videos are no longer there...I should probably look into it. Either way, I am much more passionate about Minecraft when playing with others instead of playing on my own, so I'd love to part of your group.

About me as a player: I'm not a huge person on the automation process, I would much rather mine for my own stuff than automate. I also am not a fan of killing/greifing others, so you wont see me acting like a chump! I'm also very social and love to chat while playing, be it over a chatter-type program or in the chat box :)

My username is final_crucible

brbender

Post by brbender » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi, I would like to apply to the server if you are still considering applicants. I have watched your vlog and your Minecraft videos and I think that you are my kind of people :). I have also watched videos by Etho and would really like to experience a good community server.

My skills lie a bit in building and a bit in redstone. I have built Etho's automated blaze grinder in the past. I would show you my work, but it is on the Xbox, not the PC. I wouldn't mind building one for your world though.

Please let me know if you will consider my application. My Minecraft ID is Fortress_13.

Brad

MaximusTheLord
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by MaximusTheLord » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Hey Matt, Maximus again. I fixed my issues (though it took a while) and it appears that I have been taken off the whitelist for my inactivity. could you replace me? my username is MaximusTheLord.
thanks.

TheMeister
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by TheMeister » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:16 am

I know it has been a while but if you are still accepting I would like to join, I am a vigilant Anti-Troll and Anti-Cheat/Grief player and am competant at redstone and design, I usually build in Survival Mode with no cheats and these are from my most recent Survival Project, with a large network of minecarts.
I know I am wearing gold armour, i know diamond is the best and have full diamond but gold is cool :P

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/The_M ... ent&page=1

My username is TheMeister1013.
Golden Iyanden Eldar 2500pts+
High Elves LOTR 1500pts
Moria LOTR 1500pts
'A win without style is a shameful defeat, and a loss with style is a proud victory'

casey33
Silver Vault Member

Post by casey33 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Hello, I would like to join your server. I have been playing minecraft since 2010 I remember the days when it was only creative. The reason why I want to join your community is I am just looking for a good atmosphere were I can relax and hang out and talk about Warhammer.

Reason why you should pick me- personally I feel I would make a great addition to the server I am 20 years old with basically no life :P I would love to help out in anyway I can. Im not going to go the whole route that you should pick me cause CAPS ARE LIKE COOl. No I am a mature gamer that will and has dropped $600 on a kick starter game because I want to make a good idea a reality.

my mc name is casey33

deathguard101

Post by deathguard101 » Fri May 02, 2014 12:03 am

hi miniwargaming i am a huge fan of the minecraft server. i have seen it on yoututbe and i am really impressed by whats been achieved. i have lots of good ideas concerning creating building stuff. i have created pvp arenas and even a hunger games map.

i am also really want a cool community that just wants to have fun and build impressive structures. :D :D :D :D

my minecraft username is U_R_O_K_

Krob678
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Krob678 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:25 pm

HELLO!!! BAMBINO HERE!!! If you are still interested in applying we have opening. I started a new thread because I am unsure who still wants to join or not. So if you still want to come on to the server hop onto the other thread and let me know.

Bambino

Andyman161

Post by Andyman161 » Sun May 25, 2014 2:41 am

hi,I can not find the thread for applicat,so could one of you please point me the way to such thread that would be greatly appreciated,thanks

Vichyssoise

Post by Vichyssoise » Sun May 25, 2014 5:54 am

Andyman161 wrote:hi,I can not find the thread for applicat,so could one of you please point me the way to such thread that would be greatly appreciated,thanks

Hi Andy.. The link you need it called 'As of 5-12-14 We are taking appications!!'

Sham!

MordorMiniatures

Post by MordorMiniatures » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:26 pm

My name is ttaywayars (minecraft name) I have lots of fun building and hanging out... What else can I say?

williamprice007

Post by williamprice007 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 am

Hey matt I would really like to join tis amazing server, here are my reasons why:
1. im not that greater house builder but I can build giant statues of people pretty well (I have done many)
2. im really good with Redstone, I've made things like TNT cannons, never ending showers, sand throwers and amazing party music and lighting
3. I will probabaly do a youtube serious on it
4. I am a pretty good author, and can wright good playes and books
5. I love helping people and doing community builds
I would put pics up but I don't know how XD
anyway my minecraft name is: williamprice007