Apply Here to join the MWG Minecraft Server

For those on the MWG Minecraft Server to have a place to chat, set up events, and advertise their shops.
Krob678
Now we're getting somewhere...

Re: Apply Here to join the MWG Minecraft Server

Post by Krob678 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 am

Hey williamprice007,
Matt doesn't run the servers anymore. I do, Bambino, which server do you want to join? Vanilla, Voltz/factions or both?

lbxzero

Post by lbxzero » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 pm

I have watched some of your videos on Welland Prime with Majes (I think that is his name). It looks like fun. I am more of a casual player, and I have recently been thinking about one of these multiplayer servers with people I don't know.

A few of my quirks is offering pranks, a form of griefing in my opinion where my goal is not to do damage to anything but my own stuff... or permitted targets. It can be constructive at times, like one time I made a trojan pony in front of my friend's home base, where he retaliated with a larger sized version of GIR. Or it can be chaotic at times, like an anvil trap at a common teleport location or building a shack nearby with traps.

Otherwise, I have been playing the the Voltz mod pack in creative mode studying its mods and working on efficient fission and fusion power generator setups. About to try multi reactor setups soon. Just discovered that red matter missiles can be used for tunneling.

My minecraft name is LBXZero.

nurglesrott
Silver Vault Member

Post by nurglesrott » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Guess I should apply here first... MC name is NurglesRott and I have been playing MC since beta. I have played on several servers and hosted a couple for friends as well. I haven't played in a while (since the new launcher came out really) but I have recently been itching to play, and I'd be able to consistently play on the server and put out videos on YouTube as well. I'd only be interested in playing vanilla, but I'd love to participate in group events such as UHC and RFW. Thanks for the consideration!

~Nurgles

igenstilch

Post by igenstilch » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:44 pm

Just got into minecraft, would like to try multiplayer. Think my MC name is igenstilch.

Also I'm Roberto from BTP, dont know if thats more likely to get me in or get me black listed =D

GLUG5
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by GLUG5 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi I am a decent minecraft player I also play 40k and in 40k I play knights of blood / blood angels also chaos and soon to be orks but back to topic I could add a lot to the sever and my minecraft username is GLUG5
Blood angels (first army) 22ish points 0% painted
Chaos Space Marines(second army) 1000ish points 60% painted
Orks (third army) 1000ish points 100% painted
Dark Eldar (fourth army) 700 points 85% painted

I paint slowly but when I do.......

it sucks

Kimboex

Post by Kimboex » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 am

after noon all i have been on the old sever befour and i need new youtube channle stuff and i love all mini wargamers please white list me

Kimboex

Post by Kimboex » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:59 am

Krob678 wrote:Hey williamprice007,
Matt doesn't run the servers anymore. I do, Bambino, which server do you want to join? Vanilla, Voltz/factions or both?

hay bam kimboex here can i please get back on to the sever

Kimboex

Post by Kimboex » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:02 am

hay kimboex here i was on the old sever and wood like to get on the auther one thanks and come check out my channle at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiYA3 ... mwXceK7pig

Jathom
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Jathom » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:33 pm

The server is down indefinitely. Has been for months. Check the Miniwargaming Minecraft Facebook page for updates.

Kimboex

Post by Kimboex » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:18 pm

hay guys its kimboex i was on the last MWG sever and i would like to get back in to minecraft i allways watch some of your content and i love build and creating new and cool thing with diffrent people please let me on to the sever

CPTHawkeye
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by CPTHawkeye » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:04 pm

I'd love to get in with the MWG MC server. My MC username is Sirhawke and I would like to join one of the factions or similar server, though vanilla can be just as fun.

Return to “MWG Minecraft Server”