Pardon from the Governor for Mulligans and Loose Ends?

tinker
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Pardon from the Governor for Mulligans and Loose Ends?

Post by tinker » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

I am way close on my piece and Warboss_Waaazag entry is looking great! Problem is I got called into work tomorrow. I was planning to enjoy a nice relaxing day of painting terrain while the wife and kids are out of the house (one can dream).
Anyway, would there be any objections from Nappen or Warboss_Waaazag regarding moving out the end date to Saturday or Sunday at midnight? I don't know when Nappen was going to pull together the photos for a new "Vote Threat"
Hope you will be cool with it since we are in a head to head challenge, these don't happen often; lets put out best work forward.
What does the team think?

Warboss_Waaazag
Bronze Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Re: Pardon from the Governor for Mulligans and Loose Ends?

Post by Warboss_Waaazag » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:55 pm

I have no problem with that. Sunday midnight works just fine for me.
I build terrain and sell it. Check out my Ebay store.
Check out my terrain blog on dakkadakka

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: Pardon from the Governor for Mulligans and Loose Ends?

Post by Nappen » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:18 am

Will hold off until Sunday.

Return to “Group Build 53”