Mike's Weekly Paint - the back half of 2014

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Mike's Weekly Paint - the back half of 2014

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:57 am

Maybe he's a cheerful, downright pleasant Necron Lord! Just because his soul is trapped in a robot skeleton for eternity doesn't mean he has to be upset about it :P
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:49 am

Bone Singer a bit closer to completion.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:12 am

That looks like a lot of highlighting...my eyes are getting too old for that :)

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:27 am

So close to complete! Still have his antenna-thing to go, and the actual Wraith Bone he's standing on needs some work - I just quickly stippled it last night, nowhere close to done it.

I'd like to add some freehanding to the back of his cloak as well, but I've got absolutely no idea what to do... just completely uninspired in that regard... so maybe I shouldn't bother :P

Return to “#theweeklypaint 2014”