Sarkastik's #theweeklypaint 2014

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Sarkastik
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: Sarkastik's #theweeklypaint 2014

Post by Sarkastik » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:19 am

easycompany wrote:That Hellbrute looks amazing! I think a brighter colour would be a good contrast to the dark green
Blackwraith wrote:Those pieces look great!

Thanks guys!

Havent been doing a whole lot recently due to the weather being so nice, been out getting yard work done. Have some rainy days coming up so im hoping to get some work done on a daemon prince conversion that I gathered the parts for a few years ago, and then put aside.

Cheers!
My Armies:
CSM - WIP
Tyranids - WIP

Twitter - @Sarkastic87

Sarkastik
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: Sarkastik's #theweeklypaint 2014

Post by Sarkastik » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 am

Well, its been a busy summer... just not hobby wise. Havent had a whole lot of time to sit down until recently, and here are the results:

Ork Gretchin! Never thought I would paint orks after I tried the AoBR ones years ago, but a friend of mine bought the stormclaw set, so I offered to paint them up for him. Here are 4 of the 5 finished.

Decided to start working on my Dark Eldar again by adding in some beasties. Here are the 2 beastmasters that I am in the process of converting:

Lastly, my Demon Prince convertion that I am working on... not entirely sure if I am happy with him, so havent put any paint on him yet.

Also, I am getting rid of my Blood Angel army and my Necrons as well, if anyone is interested .

Cheers!
My Armies:
CSM - WIP
Tyranids - WIP

Twitter - @Sarkastic87