Soria.. 2014..ALREADY?!

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Nexus_Crawler
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Soria.. 2014..ALREADY?!

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm

Pink? I have never painted pink... I would have no idea how to hilight that. up to white? and then the bone plates - what colour would they be if you did the skin pink?
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 pm

It would probably be easier to use purple as a base and highlight up to pink/white :)

I went green/gray with my Trolls...some bad pics here. I think I painted them in a flurry right before my youngest was born (up to the night she was born).

http://privateerpressforums.com/showthr ... e-Part-Two!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 am

That and I don't like pink.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)