Oceangrave Studios #TheWeeklyPaint 2014

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Oceangrave Studios #TheWeeklyPaint 2014

Post by Oceangrave0 » Fri May 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello people, I've been working, slowly but surely, on my nurgle commission, the space marines are taking absolutely forever, which thankfully means the cultists shouldnt be too bad, only gonna base and wash those weirdos...

I am on the last unit of troop marines, then I plan on working on the chosen along with a hellbrute, then the cultists along with a hellbrute then pack it up to ship.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

ArqArturo
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by ArqArturo » Fri May 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Don't call them weirdos. Cultists have feelings too.
“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased...” Miyamoto Musashi

Oceangrave0
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Fri May 30, 2014 7:47 pm

ArqArturo wrote:Don't call them weirdos. Cultists have feelings too.
not these ones... plague zombies aint got no brains... that they havent already eaten
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Fri May 30, 2014 8:50 pm

showing all the marines I've painted so far before final basing and such, lots of nurgley goodness, also a test of my new phone's camera under whatever conditions
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Fri May 30, 2014 10:08 pm

I like the purple!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:12 pm

OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Finished the paint on another one of my display quality eldar minis, this one isn't 12 years old so it was different

bad pic, can barely see the eyes, but I am still trying to figure out this new phone camera.

OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Looks good to me...
I should really paint my elder :)

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Nappen wrote:Looks good to me...
I should really paint my elder :)
DOOOOO EEEEEEEEET

I thought with getting an eldar army in payment for painting my friends Blood Angels I should think of a scheme, I like this, didn't wanna do Ulthwe again like I did a while ago and I can't do Iyanden like I was going to do, so I made my own scheme :P
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:51 pm

thought this nurgle bro was pretty cool, got him done before I decided to clear and clean my desk
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

drsergen
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by drsergen » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:41 pm

i love plague anything and im so excited that the new psychic powers might let me summons the forces of chaos . . ive orded some blood letters and seeker with my BTP credit, for the fantasy orks i traded in.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:57 pm

drsergen wrote:i love plague anything and im so excited that the new psychic powers might let me summons the forces of chaos . . ive orded some blood letters and seeker with my BTP credit, for the fantasy orks i traded in.
I just have a daemons army, that I never really play, cuz I like fantasy more...

But I hope to play more 40k with this new book, since its no longer just shooting OP madness
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

TexasTree
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by TexasTree » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:01 pm

I just sifted through all 26 pages of this. Your work is incredible!

Joce
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Joce » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Oceangrave0 wrote:Finished the paint on another one of my display quality eldar minis, this one isn't 12 years old so it was different

bad pic, can barely see the eyes, but I am still trying to figure out this new phone camera.
I like it very much, can I borrow the same color scheme for my next guy please :mrgreen:

Joke apart, thanks for the inspiration I was looking for something :wink:

Can you get some more pictures if it's possible, closer I want to scrutinize you :lol:

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Joce wrote:
Oceangrave0 wrote:Finished the paint on another one of my display quality eldar minis, this one isn't 12 years old so it was different

I like it very much, can I borrow the same color scheme for my next guy please :mrgreen:

Joke apart, thanks for the inspiration I was looking for something :wink:

Can you get some more pictures if it's possible, closer I want to scrutinize you :lol:
I dont get the joke :roll: but either way I will take more pics of it, still havent based it fully yet, but I've been busy with a job, college, weather issues x.x
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Return to “#theweeklypaint 2014”