New Campaign Season Interest Thread

Join in on the first ever Worldwide Warhammer 40k Campaign, taking part in actually influencing the story based off of your games. All the details are in this forum.
Imperia
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: New Campaign Season Interest Thread

Post by Imperia » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Well I'm interested, depending when it starts, Ill have either DWing or Thousand Sons

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Kovlovsky wrote: ACANTHUS! Our last encounter didn't went my way, but next time, it will be VERY different! (Read: Hey Acanthus! How are you buddy?! I'm glad you're back!) :D
Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. No, I'm back. Life can go on as th Emperor intended. It's good to be here.
Helios Guard-Chapter Master Acanthus Valorum

"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
-George RR Martin.

Lightningsymphony
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Lightningsymphony » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:41 pm

My warriors will be ready, if I can figure out what kind of warriors they are... Most likely using Legion tactics simply because I don't have much else to play with.
Great Ascendent Drakthia-Servant of Rivera, Drothri of Solaris

Great Leviathan Vasa-Master of the Milky Way

Lesser Leviathan Rivera-Guardian of Belliath, Servant of Vasa

Driedguide42
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Driedguide42 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Just wanted to cheek. Will the narrative epilogue from the last game still stand? I ask this because many major events happened during that time namely the Forge world Lucius ending up in the hands of the Dark Elder and it would be handy to have a quick summery for new people to look at rather then have them scroll though the old posts.
Iron Wardens - By the will of the Gorgon
"Make war and move on, and again, and again, until nothing breathes which stands against us. All else is sophistry and pretty lies"
- Ferrus Manus, Primarch of the Xth Legion Iron Hands.

Signet-Powers
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Ronin wrote:By the way, the campaign will also be inclusive to other 40k brand games like Battlefleet Gothic (Armada), Dawn of War, 40k Conquest, Forbidden Stars, Stormcloud, etc. So there's more ways than one to contribute to the campaign!
Excellent!
Imperia wrote:Well I'm interested, depending when it starts, Ill have either DWing or Thousand Sons
There are Thousand Sons fighting for the Dominon as we speak, not to mention we blackmailed persuaded Grand-Master Belail to work with us last time,and we won't hesitate to do so again...
Driedguide42 wrote:Just wanted to cheek. Will the narrative epilogue from the last game still stand? I ask this because many major events happened during that time namely the Forge world Lucius ending up in the hands of the Dark Elder and it would be handy to have a quick summery for new people to look at rather then have them scroll though the old posts.
It doesn't mess with the whitestone fortress storyline so why not. Though... a time skip of a few years may be necessary to justify everyone rebuilding their armies.

Don't worry about the summery, all information on the recent military activity with the dominion and conclave will be available on the news channel Kestral Today. I suggest you get your information from there rather than the biased and baseless propaganda of the enemy.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Signet-Powers wrote: Don't worry about the summery, all information on the recent military activity with the dominion and conclave will be available on the news channel Kestral Today. I suggest you get your information from there rather than the biased and baseless propaganda of the enemy.
Unjust lies spread by an unworthy enemy. The Conclave of Seekers are the true inheritors of the Whitestone Fortress. The Dominion will step aside or we'll destroy them!
Helios Guard-Chapter Master Acanthus Valorum

"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
-George RR Martin.

Lightningsymphony
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Lightningsymphony » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:24 pm

I only got there for the end, so finding bits and pieces of story is nice.
Great Ascendent Drakthia-Servant of Rivera, Drothri of Solaris

Great Leviathan Vasa-Master of the Milky Way

Lesser Leviathan Rivera-Guardian of Belliath, Servant of Vasa

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:13 am

Imperia wrote:Well I'm interested, depending when it starts, Ill have either DWing or Thousand Sons
I just wanted to tell you that even though I was participating in the campaign as a Thousand Sons on the side of the Dominion, I would be actually glad if you participated with your own TS warband. I would actually love having another brother there even if you end fighting for another side. More TS = awesome. But if you prefer playing your DW, I have no problem with it. Just don't think: "Oh! The TS slot is already taken". It's not the case.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Imperia
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by Imperia » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:36 am

Ronin wrote:You may also be interested to hear about our new alliance. ;D
If this alliance doesn't ask questions, the Deathwing will be interested, if I have enough models, it will be TS, won't know until a week or so into the new year.

Signet-Powers
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Signet-Powers » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Dheiti wrote:Are the bugs invited to this party? Or will I be needing to get the servitors readying my white scars hogs?
Of course. If the Whitestone fortress activates it'll destroy the Tyranids food source, so it's in their interests to stop it. The conclave is lead by a member of the ordo Xenos, so they could have drawn up a temporary alliance with a Norn Queen.

But then all sides are out to stop the fortress, and the conclave won't let you eat Imperial worlds. Keep the rest of the Tyranids away from Dominion held worlds and we'd be more than happy to help you eat as many inferior worlds as you want...

The new faction are all about being pure evil apparently so joining them would make sense thematically as well if you'd rather Tyranids just be Tyranids.