Reclamation Dominion Forum

Join in on the first ever Worldwide Warhammer 40k Campaign, taking part in actually influencing the story based off of your games. All the details are in this forum.
Hedonismbot
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: Reclamation Dominion Forum

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:47 am

LISTEN UP SUCKAS AND LISTEN UP REAL GOOD FOR I'VE GOT SOME NEWS FOR YA'LLS

This just in:

We won! No joke folks, it's all over. Their capital has been recaptured and the data from the ruins is remains ours alone.

To everyone in the dominion, I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your contributions to the team without which, none of this could've happened. Take a step back and relax folks, you've earned it.

What will happen next, who knows!
Last edited by Hedonismbot on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:48 am, edited 10 times in total.
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:53 pm

---Incoming Transmission---

To the Honorable Lady Galianth Galianostra.

It seems we were... hasty in our initial response to your prescence in this campaign, some may even say misinformed and disrespectful. However as time as developed I have realised the opportunity that I would be passing if I was to deny your support.

Let it be known that we have not changed our position on the conclave. They wish to live alongside Xenos. They remain heretics of the worst kind, descracing Imperial Law and implying that this somewhow makes them more loyal. I will NOT allow this sector to live alongside Xenos, under Xenos rule or tolerate its prescence. At first I believed that this meant that your force is therefore my enemy, however this is the view of a man unfit for my position as a leader. You have been unnecesarily generous and already provided us with much needed medical support. I must extend this generosity between us.

So, an official alliance is in order. Our condition is merely that you do not colonise, rule or permanantly oocupy any planet you take over. Meet these simple conditions and you'll find that during and after this campaign is over we can be very, very generous in providing regular... "payment".

If these conditions displease you we are more than willing to negotiate.

Sincerely:
Lrd Cmdr Ashton Wolcott - 706th Kestral

---TRANSMISSION OVER---

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:13 am

++Incoming transmission++

Well then, I didn't expect such a friendly response from a Monkeigh, usually they go on about some nearly dead piece of meat on a chair how I'm dirty alien and need to be burned, blah, blah blah. Needless to say, they fell rather short of backing up their claims.

Honestly I don't care about your feeling towards the conclave, though I can somewhat your determination to carry out your vision. I do indeed find it a bit hypocritical for space marines of all things, suddenly buddying up with Xenos, considering their whole purge the alien deal.

There is also something that may be of interest for you to hear. They've now allied themselves with the ruinous powers. Yes, chief librarian Tigurius of the vaunted Ultramarines chapter is openly working alongside the followers of Nurgle and is evening allowing them to commit further atrocities against the diseased and starving peoples under their control. May want to contact your inquistition very soon.

You were right to view my force with suspicion, a little bit of paranoia goes a long way where I come from. You don't need to thank me for sending some of my coven allies to help you. Each Haemonculus literally has thousands of years of experience in the medical field amongst other things and such things like this are effortless to them. Plus if you were to perhaps gift me with all of the enemy prisoners you capture, I'm sure I can persuade them to stay around a bit longer.

You don't have to worry about me colonizing or permanently occupying your Monkeigh planets, the DE don't make war to conquer or expand, I'm merely going to loot everything of value and drag any living being back to the Dark City. Whatever do there after wards is your business.

I guess we are allies for the time being. It may not be by choice, but it is what it is.

And I will definitely accept regular "payment".

I also need to know the pts size of any games you plan on playing this week so you can be given Mp's to do so.

High command has also ordered your regiment to continue attacking your target planet until it is under their control.
++End transmission++

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:43 pm

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---

I'm pleased an agreement could be reached between us. Feel free to take whatever you want from those planets, anything of value to us won't be of value to your kind anyway.

We have no problem giving you our prisoners either, apparently they've adopted some unintelligable alternate form of language, "Mangarin","Manbarin" or something. Regardless we can't interrogate prisoners we can't understand. I believe the Heamonculus is already determining the details of transfering them over to you.

We are more than aware of the Chaos prescence in the Conclave, such a development was inevitable. We already have strong reason to believe that the Chief Librarian is not actually Tigarius himself but a Chaos Imposter.

Additionally while it goes without saying, I must inform you that if we ever find any evidence that you've even so much as approached the orbit of a planet under the Kestral flag, I'll have no choice but to terminate our alliance.

Sincerely;
Lrd Cmdr A. Wolcott -Kestral 607th

---END TRANSMISSION---
Last edited by Signet-Powers on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Signet-Powers wrote:---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---

I'm pleased an agreement could be reached between us. Feel free to take whatever you want from those planets, anything of value to us won't be of value your kind anyway.
That depends. I'll take anything that may be worth something. Not that it matters, you wish to cleanse your fellows as you view them as heretics I'm all for that. We have a saying in Commoragh that loosely translates as "crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women". Just make sure you hit them so hard they won't be able to hit back.
We'll have no problem giving you our prisoners either, apparently they've adopted some unintelligable alternate form of language, "Mangarin","Manbarin" or something similar. Regardless we can't interrogate prisoners we can't understand. I believe the Heamonculus is already determining the details of transfering them over to you.
Indeed, I hear they are being sent to me as we speak. If I can "extract" any information that pertains to you, I will send it right away.
We are more than aware of the Chaos prescence in the Conclave, such a development was inevitable. Most likely The Chief Librarian is not actually Tigarius himself but a Chaos Imposter.
Maybe. But right now, such accusations are baseless as you have no proof.....perhaps you should begin searching for evidence of this.
Additonally while it goes without saying, I must inform you that if we ever find any evidence that you've even so much as approached the orbit of a planet under the Kestral flag, I'll have no choice but to terminate our alliance.
Fair enough, though I will say one last thing here. If you somehow ever managed to do this, it will already be too late.
Sincerely;
Lrd Cmdr A. Wolcott -Kestral 607th

---END TRANSMISSION---
I've also cleared it with Ronin and you've been sent the Mp's you requested.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

++Incoming transmission++

Who exactly are these new Eldar? I do not recall hearing of any more of my kin joining us.

No matter, I had better hear from them ASAP, or I will hear from them in my torture chambers.

And yeah, go and play games and take things. We are severely falling behind folks, so let's step it up!

End transmission++
Last edited by Hedonismbot on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:40 pm

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---

Lady Galianostra.

It is deeply troubling that despite our success, we have been falling behind. Whatever progress they make will come at little victory to them, I assure you that by the end of the day this world will be populated only by armed soldiers under my command. We've managed to secure the remaining population into conscription and the children have so far been very accepting of our... chemically induced re-education schools. They will
not take it easily.
If they do somehow take this world, I've already made arrangments for several large resistance armies to be created in secret. The details are very extensive, your humonculai has again proven to be an asset.

Speaking of resistance fighters, am I right in assuming that the terrorist attack on the Erapia was your doing?
Anyway, I'll inform you once Denorah is mine. Over.

Lrd.Cmdr A.Wolcott - Kestral 706th

---TRANSMISSION END---

Edited;

++++++ADDITIONAL TRANSMISSION///ENCRYPTED LEVEL 0++++++
Affiliate, given the reports provided to us by the Commander of the Kestral regiment we must attest that we are severly dissapointed in the turnout of the dominion. We are in a situation where we have little reason not to order the regiment to abandon the sector all together. This a suicidal endeaveur and so far, much like our partners, we have yet to see anything other than diminishing returns. Inform your employer that we expect to see the tides turn in our favor.
++++++TRANSMISSION ENDS++++++
Last edited by Signet-Powers on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:16 pm

The encrypted message isn't from my character. As my characters knows nothing of the scholar, I was trying to imply that my characters' superiors back on Kestral made a deal with the scholar of some sort. I was being a bit too vague though, but don't worry, Wolcott is still blissfully unaware that the diminion exists let alone the scholar He only thinks he's just made a secret alliance with an archon.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:23 pm

Okay, I'll change it then.

...and done.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Ronin wrote:Someone's mixing player knowledge with character knowledge. Only Hedonismbot's character knows about the Scholar. ;)

Also, if we're going to role play who blew up the power station, it could be agents of the dominion, but not necessarily the dark eldar.

Uh, yeah, the power station thing was not my doing. If it were me, there would've been more than just a power outage.