Conclave of Seekers Forum

Join in on the first ever Worldwide Warhammer 40k Campaign, taking part in actually influencing the story based off of your games. All the details are in this forum.
Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: Conclave of Seekers Forum

Post by Kovlovsky » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Lord Suren was seated in the throne of the command bridge overwatching the command crew working. He was still in his terminator armor, waiting for the Warp jump countdown to be finished. The new Kestral fleet command decided to ignore his message and he wasn't a patient man with idiots. The Kestralite would have to sort their problems alone. The Nurglites were obesessed by their rivalry with Acanthus and had mostly left the zone. It was now his turn to leave.

- Helsman : "Warp jump in 2 minutes!"

Then the Admiral came :

- Admiral Hipper: "Mein Herr, I have bad news for you ..."
- Lord Suren: What is it, Admiral?
- Admiral Hipper: "The heavy cruiser Osiris ..."
- Lord Suren in an exasperated voice: "Yes what?!!
- Admiral Hipper: "... it's not gonna make it to the drydocks. "

The sudden silence on the bridge was only broken by the noice of the metal throne armrest being twisted by the armored glove of Lord Suren. His wrath was making him closing his hand on the throne. The admiral started sweating and shaking. A similar thing had happened when his predecessor was strangled 50 years before (I'm retconning my previous affirmation about him serving since 100 years. It was too much). After a long and awkward silence, Suren broke it:

- Lord Suren: "You are lucky that I am a comprehensive man, Admiral! Get out of my sight until I change my decision on your fate. You will have to find me new ships shortly or your neck is in danger!"
- Admiral Hipper: "Jawohl mein Kriegsherr! It shall be done!."
- Lord Suren: "Remember that it is in your best interests..."

The admiral had a good fright for sure! But he was alive which was the only that mattered. Lord Suren sure loved his ships, but he probably knew in his heart that the admiral wasn't responsible of the ship's fate. And in the end, the losses were acceptable. A few seconds later, the fleet entered the Warp ...
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Signet-Powers
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:02 pm

On the Bellum Avis the 1st Iieutenant span to face the High Lord Admiral. "My Lord, a craft just appeared through a portal.
The High Lord Admiral swallowed the Brunch he'd been eating and leaned forward, making his fingers into a pyramid shape. "Interesting. A warp portal?"
"No my Lord. We're not sure what it is. The craft is Imperial though, Cadian markings."
"My Lord!" Another officer called out. "It's requesting docking permission."

The craft pulled into the hanger deck. The automated clamps brought it close to the boarding ramps. Guardsmen in carapce armor flooded the deck, setting up autocannons and plasma guns ready to shoot.
The Lieutenant-Colonel Harrison walked in. "Hold our fire until I tell you to shoot! This is still an Imperial craft."
"I doubt it's actually Cadians though." Someone else remarked.
"Either way, don't do anything until I give the order." She thought back to what the Major General had said. The men nodded, but kept their guns raised. Harrison did the same with her bolter.

The doors let out a short noise and started to open, after a second they had fully opened and there was a single figure standing inside. The inside of he craft was dark and only rhe figures outline could be made out.
"Hold!" Harrison called out. "You there, emerge from the craft, hands up, ten paces then drop to your knees!"
The figure slowly stepped forward and emerged from the craft.
Harrison smirked when she saw who it was. She turned to her men. "Weapons down!" She called to them. She made a gesture with her hands and the nearest few Guardsmen followed her as she began to approach the figure.
The figure dropped to his knees and raised his hands behind his head. He didn't say a word.
Harrison stood before him and clapped her hands together.
He looked up at her. His face dropped when he recognised her.
"Welcome back Commander." she smirked as the Guardsmen produced handcuffs.

Kovlovsky

Post by Kovlovsky » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:17 pm

So, here is the good commander Wolcott. How was your ... travel? And was your meeting with your guest from the Warp educative?

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 pm

The Archon is informed that the Helios guard are trying contact her. Orders are given to put them directly to the answering machine.

Doubt it was anything of import.

Wolcott will be fine, I've taken steps to ensure such.

You still have work to do sorceror.
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:12 pm

So who's fleets are still in the sector?

Kovlovsky

Post by Kovlovsky » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Signet-Powers wrote:So who's fleets are still in the sector?
Except yours, I think the Necrons are still there. Maybe the Slaanesh guy too. I left because I think that waiting there doing nothing wasn't very Thousand Sons like.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:41 pm

The Kestral fleet began to move away and spread out to the various planets in the system, still staying in a defensive formation towards the remaining non-Kestral fleets.

Meanwhile, Boff was resting aboard the strike cruiser he'd just nicked. He'd took it all the way back to his WarBand, the Free Lootas, hiding in a remote location in Traxis where they were hidden from detection.
Boff smiled at a job well done.
Truly Greasy Boff was a name that the Helios Guard would not be forgetting.
He cracked his wrists and laid back closing his eyes.

...but he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd forgotten about something.
"Wat did I forgets?" Boff mumbled to himself, scratching the new metal plating that was his new jaw until he grew a new one. It would do until he grafted a new one on.
He tapped his head.
He decidedto listen to the Spiky ear ladies message again.

...no, he'd done everything.
He speciffically remembered the piloting the cruiser back to his WarBand AND sticking the relic sword into the box afterwards. He specifically remembered pulling it off his boyz as they boarded the cruiser and started to swing about anything they could find.

..what then...

Then he remembered. The human they'd found snooping around! Boff decided to investigate it once he woke up. Now was sleeping time.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:43 pm

8 hours later.

Boff woke up.

He'd forgotten about what he'd decided to do,instead deciding to go and visit the location the spiky eared woman had told him to go to.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Everything is fine now Ork. The box containing the sword has arrived and I'm looking at it now.

I'm on route to you as of right now and will be there shortly.

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 pm

"Don't send him help, let him do this on his own. Withdraw your fleets, there's nothing left."
The Phaeron turned to Deselin, who was on his ship.
"Leave here, but stay in contact. I've got a feeling that, very soon, you will be needed."
And with that, their forces left the sector. Roctan the Destroya had already left after the battle, and Reschtakh was finally within striking distance of Valorum.
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:32 am

Ronin wrote: Tigurius: How unfortunate, that another sector has fallen to these animals.

And to think, Wolcott was the one originally being accused of slander.

Traxis belongs to Kestral, it has been saved!

ALL PRAISE KESTRAL, THE FALCON SOARS ABOVE!!!
ALL HAIL WOLCOTT, SAVIOUR OF TRAXIS!!!
ALL PRAY FOR THE DEAD OF THE 706TH!!!

...and the Imperium too I suppose...whatever...

Of course, there will have to be some changes. Many of Traxis's current citizens will need to be... put down, to make way for the new Kestralite Colonisers, not to mention many thousands of years of heritage will need to be removed, but this is all for a reason, that reason being that Traxis no longer belongs to the Conclave of seekers!

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:44 am

Wolcott, you're starting to do the same things again.

You screw up this time, you're on your own.

Kovlovsky

Post by Kovlovsky » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:53 pm

The speakers and screen all over the cities of the planet Virgon normally spit imperial propaganda all day long, but this time, the programation was remotely highjacked and started to broadcast the truth in a strong and engaging voice:

- Citizen of Virgon! For too long you have been deceived by falsehood and lies. Your ruling class, the privilegied and exploiters have tried to hide the truth to you, honest and valliant workers, peasants and soldiers. The Conclave promised you peace and prosperity, it delivered war, violence, destruction and falsehoods! For once at last you will hear the truth and see who was conspiring behind your backs.

-This Conclave and its supposedly courageous and pure leaders, the Inquisitor Valeria II and Chief Librarian Tigurius of the Ultramarines, have consorted with vile aliens and heretics! I do not simply accuse them with empty slurs, but I have proofs of their treachery and their collaboration with the enemies of Mankind! Hear this conversation between the accused and a vile Necron Overlord, a creature from nightmare entirely robotic and soulless:

A recording is played in the speakers and a video of the meeting is seen on the screens :

Tigurius: It is done. The Helios Guard have bought us all the time we needed to evacuate the sector and the inhabitants under our control. Also, the pylons the Necrons provided were most useful in aiding their escape. Speaking of which, how goes your efforts?

Overlord Seyah: The harvest fleets have been successfully raised off Carnath and have left the sector with their inertialess drives. We left nothing standing. The fleets are at the rally point.

Valeria II: What of the exodites on Elouith?

Farseer Falassion: I have ensured their safety thanks to the aid of pirate allies. They are far from Traxis and taking them to a haven of my people. However, some have stubbornly chosen to remain to lead a guerilla war against the Imperium of Man.

Valeria II: As do all who clings to their love of slaughter. The techpriests have also reported successful detonation of the warheads drilled near the planetary cores of Xereso, Zeus Secundus, and Denoran. That should leave less for the Dominion to rebuild. Now then, everyone confirm the rendezvous coordinates.

(Moments pass and each force confirms the location)

Tigurius: How unfortunate, that another sector has fallen to these imperial dogs.

Valeria II: Nonetheless, we won't be leaving empty handed. We've got the data analyzed and my acolytes have picked up someone special. Someone who says he can lead us to whoever has been such a thorn at our sides.

Techpriest Wrenchus: Inquisitor, gravitational pull of the star is reading at acceptable levels. In addition, we have reached the Alix warp jump point.

Valeria II: Thank you techpriest. Gentlemen. I will see you soon...

End of the recording

- Now, you've heard and seen the truth! They are xenos collaborators, conspiring to destroy the sector with nuclear weapons and lead it astray from the imperial truth and the light of the Emperor!

- But there is more, the destruction of Balrus was made by a traitor legion revering the chaos gods and their lies! Not only that, but it was actually fighting under the name and banner of the Conclave of Seekers! The lost and heretics flock to the Conclave's enclaves, hoping to wage war against humanity and all that is holy!

- Thankfully, you had allies willing to make the utmost sacrifices to liberate your planet and give you back the liberty you always deserved! The Reclamation Dominion and its vanguard, the heroic Kestral 706th Regiment commanded by the brilliant comrade Ashton Wolcott, saved your planet from being the prey of vile xenos and traitors and give you freedom! All hail the Dominion who returned the light of the Emperor to this sector! We will make sure that, never again, it could fall to the predators lurking in the shadows!