Conclave of Seekers Forum

Join in on the first ever Worldwide Warhammer 40k Campaign, taking part in actually influencing the story based off of your games. All the details are in this forum.
Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: Conclave of Seekers Forum

Post by Kovlovsky » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:34 pm

+++ Incoming Transcription (sent to the new Krestal fleet incoming) +++

Greetings Kestral newcomers,

I am Lord Ardeshir Suren of the Thousand Sons. Surely, you must wonder what we are doing to the side of the 706th Support Fleet led by your Commander Wolcott. As you can see, we just have fought together a space battle against a renegade space marines chapter which has been waging war against Kestral. And for the reason why we are cooperating, I think you should ask Wolcott personally. I'm absolutely sure he would have interesting things to reveal. However, he's been missing in action since his ship was assaulted by a Space Marines boarding party. Nobody has seen him escape, nor found his body so far. Maybe you could inform us of his location? Don't worry, we haven't any hostile intentions and we fight a common enemy: the Conclave of Seekers. Does Commander Wolcott informed you of their existence?

My deepest regards,

Lord Ardeshir Suren of the Brotherhood of Vengence

+++ End of the Transmission +++
Last edited by Kovlovsky on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Captain Oberyn of the Third Company drew his sword, Honor's Call, and advanced into the docking bay. What he saw drove him into cold fury. The bodies of his brothers littered the ground, surrounded by dead Orks. Greenskins paraded about, carrying holy bolters in their gnarled hands. A great, greasy warlord carried Ulian's combi-flamer, laughing madly. Oberyn roared his fury, firing hellfire rounds at the large Ork. One struck his lower jaw, the acid eating away at his face before he managed to wipe it off, diving behind cover. Three Dreadnoughts, Kel, Joren, and Hellvor, stomped forward, assault cannons scything down Orks, while tactical marines advanced steadily, and assault marines roared forward on jump packs. Oberyn shot down two more Orks, and scanned for the leader. The barbarian would pay for his gall. The Helios Guard 3rd would ensure that.
Helios Guard-Chapter Master Acanthus Valorum

"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
-George RR Martin.

Signet-Powers
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Signet-Powers » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:28 pm

"High Lord Admiral, we just recieved a message."
The High Lord Admiral clicked his fingers and the servitor took his dinner plate aside. "Who from?"
"The eh..." the 1st leutenant hesitated. "...the Tzeench ship, my lord."
The Admiral snorted derisively. "Ignore it, most likely filled with Chaos Trickery." He took another swig of his wine and clicked his fingers.Ther servitor brought his plate back around.
"There's another from the Necr-"
"Ignore it."

Onboard the boarding craft on its way towards the Hostis Intercept,Major Solstice Wolcott was checking her carapace armor for the hundreth time. The pilot called to her. "Major, we got incoming messages from the Chaos ships. They claim that they're allied alongside the 706th."
"That's ridiculous..." she started, but then she thought about it some more. Her little brother had always been a spoilt whining liar, quick to get angry when things didn't go his way and always cheating whenever they'd play a game. "No, wait, actually give me the message."
The pilot printed off a sheet of paper with the message on it and handed it to the Major. "There's also a transmission from the Necrons going around, it seems to supoort this story."
She looked at the message. What have you done Ashton?
"We got activity!" the other pilot suddenly called out.

The Hostis Intercept suddenly startd vibrating. Even in the dead silence of space, the noise could be heared for miles around.
Warp energy burst from the ships hull, violently thrashing in all directions.
Then it collapsed in on itself.
With a sharp SCREEEEECH it imploded and left nothing behind.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Captain Oberyn had always been an angry man. Even in childhood, he had garnered a reputation as a fighter, not someone to be taken lightly. Thus, it took incredible self-control to stop himself from recklessly rushing in to engage the Orks at close range. Instead, he ordered a retreat, his men following him into the corridor outside the hangar to form a choke point. There, the lack of any kind of cover would work against the greenskins, and his Terminators would be able to take their charge while his own Astartes gunned them down. Firing a final burst, he fell back into the corridor.

Valorum looked on as the Hostis Intercept imploded. Even from hundreds of miles away, he could see it for what it was. Chaos. "Reschtahk. It must be him." Turning away, he looked to Celcon. "Head for the Warp portal. We're leaving." Looking back again at the fast-approaching Nurgleite ships, he though to himself: Reschtahk. Now is the time.

-George RR Martin.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Within the navigator room of the Obsidian Flair the serfs were going about their usual work tasks. The Navigator was attached to the wall by machinery and feeding tubes. The ship was under attack and various systems seemed to be shutting down, they were working hard to make sure that the Navigators systems didn't fail.
Suddenly a vent on the wall burst open.
"Huh? What's that?" one of the Serfs asked.
Gretchins poured into the room, firing pistols madly in all directions. The serfs yelled and panicked. Some ran to get help, others ran for their own lives. A few tried to fend off the Gretchens by using blunt equipment as weapons but it didn't do much to help.
Suddenly, one of the pistol rounds hit the Navigator. It screamed and shook as blood poured across the room.
A serf grabbed a vox communicator. "Emergency, Navigator is down! Repeat the Navigator is down!

Boff was firing his new Combi-Flamer around madly. His face had been seriously damaged by A corrisive bolt round of some sort. The marines had retreated to an area without cover, Boff just couldn't risk advancing into it. He growled under his breath.
"Boss, I gots a plan!" Ted called out.
"Wat is it?" Boff asked.
"I'm thinking we-

An alarm went off.

"Wats dat!?!" Boff called out. The ship started to vibrate and shake.
"Warp alarm! We're entering the materium!" Boff heared a space marine say to another.
"We're leevin' Warp?" Boff questioned aloud. "Da Grechy Boyz must'a broke summit dey shudint 'ave."

The light from the passing warp energy which had been illuminating the room through the viewport windows died off as the ship exited Warp transit and returned to the Matterium. The Obsidian Flair was now cut off from the rest of the Helios fleet.

"Perfict!" Boff grinned.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:42 pm

++Incoming transmission++

Greetings Wolcott, or shall I say the relative of the Wolcott I know. I've been keeping a close eye on your ships ever since they translated into realspace.

In addition to this, I've been monitoring your communications and am aware of the situation you now face. You must have many questions right at the moment and perhaps I can answer them.

Firstly, you are not seeing things. Those necron, ork and Chaos ships are indeed working alongside your brother. He chose to join a grp called the dominion, which a lose confederation of races and people's. This is the best he felt he had to ensure his mission was successful at cleansing the heretics from the traxis sector.

Now don't worry, those non imperial ships you see before you will leave once our job is done and the place will belong to Kestral and your imperium of man. I made a deal with Ashton and in return for helping us we are to leave this sector alone once we're done.

The other's wouldn't dare disobey me, for they know what I can do to them should I desire it.

I am sending you a detailed log of pertinent information related to Ashton and his actions in this sector to fully bring you up to speed. Question him all you like, but he got the job done in the end.

Speaking of which, you may wonder why he hasn't replied to you? The answer is that he got sloppy and engaged an entire space marine chapter by himself without waiting for reinforcements. His ships were boarded by their terminator armoured vets and most were either crippled or destroyed.

If I didn't order the others here to come to his aid ASAP none of his forces would be alive right now.

All of the info regarding these marines is being sent to you too and you can see for yourself the extent of their heresy. They are cowards, who were too afraid to face chaos when they were needed most and Wolcott denounced rightfully.

The last I heard of him was that he was dragged into a place called the webway by a rogue inquisitor and an Eldar. I can't say where they are headed to, but rest assured, I will get him back. I already have this inquisitor's location and am heading there to "deal" with him. The one big mistake he made was thinking he could run away onto my home turf and think is wouldn't notice.

I am also sending you all information gathered on this man and after analyzing it, I strongly suggest contacting memebers of his organization and tell them of his actions and whereabouts.

One may also be wondering about who I am. I've digitally masked my identity and your people do not have the knowhow to decipher it. I am not your foe and that is all you need to know about this.

I may tell you if I feel you are reliable enough, but for now you will have to earn that priviledge.

Return to your ship and inform those who you find trustworthy about what I told you.

Should you need to contact me, reply on this frequency.

++End transmission++
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Oberyn growled his frustration. The ship had left the warp; something had gone wrong in the Navigator's chamber. Fine, then; the Orks would have to be handled in the materium, and a new Navigator would have to be brought. He voxed the Company Chaplain, Darioch, whose Command squad was guarding the ship's astropaths. "Send a transmission to Lord Valorum. Tell him we are boarded and have left the warp, at as yet unknown coordinates. When we find out where we are, ask him to bring a new Navigator. Be on your guard; something is not right here." "I will, captain. The astropaths are beginning the transmission now." "Good. We will deal with the Orks." Oberyn looked behind him, to an Astartes carrying a grav-gun. "You, brother. Find another with a grav-weapon. Get to the front of the corridor, and open fire. Send the Orks to the back of the hangar; from there, we can finish them, and retake the ship." "Aye, captain." He found another marine, and the two advanced, firing as they did. Several Orks dropped as crushed husks, the survivors pulling back as Oberyn had predicted. "Frags! Now!" The Third advanced, and frag grenades sailed forward. The damage to the ship would be regrettable, but such was war. Oberyn hurled his own grenade, watching as several Orks flew, in pieces, through the air. Honor's Call in hand, combi-grav in the other, Oberyn covered his brothers as they drove back the greenskins. He could see the warlord at the far end of the hangar, a good portion of his face melted, as he bellowed orders to his warriors. The remaining Orks were beginning to panic, while the Space Marines advanced without fear. He hoped he would be able to see his foes face as he died; he thought he'd enjoy that.

-George RR Martin.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:55 pm

The Marines were advancing forward. This was not good. The mob of Kommandos had done well so far but as the full force of he marines started to push into the cargo bay, Boff knew that Kommandos weren't enough. He had to act fast!
He looked about, trying to find something, anything that may help.
"Boss! I gots 'n idea!" KnobBoy Ted said.
"Wat?"
Ted smiled. "Do ya 'member when we was figh'in' da Blue gitz?"
Boff noddes. "Yeh? So Wat?"
"'Member how dey fought? Dat tactic dey used?"
Boff thought back to the time that he'd taken over the Free Loota Boyz. It was when the previous leader had been killed by an advanced tactic used by a blue skinned race with incredibly powerful technology and weapons. Boff nodded to Ted.
"Da Pincer Manoover? I ramember..."

The Marines saw the Warboss from behind cover give a loud "WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
The orks, who'd only second ago have been in a mad, fearful frenzy, joined in and appeared to regain their composure, all at once. It was like it was having some sort of... of psychic effect on them...

Then the Orks charged into the centre if the room. They squashed up close together and then all sprant in a line at the Marines, still wailing that noise.
Captain Oberyn was relieved. The Orks had made themselves into such easy targets. "Fire freely brothers!" He exclaimed. "Let's finish this!"
The marines opened fire, concentrating on the line. the orks at he front were torn apart, but their bodies were still carried forwards by the sheer momentum and shielded those behind them.
The Captain raised his Grav-Weapon raised it, ready to fire. If he hadn't been wearing the helmet the smirk on his face would have been visible.

Then just before they all got into range of the Grav-Weapon, the Ork line split down the middle. They ran diagonally, spreading out to the sides of the advancing marines. They didn't seem to be running in close to fight.
The Marines continued firing, no longer concentrating but spreading out their shots to get as many as they could. This is madness! What are they doing? Oberyn thought as he fired into the left flank.
Then he found out.

When the line ended and the final Orks ran to the sides, Boff and the Ork Knobs charged. At the same time the Orks on both Flanks charged in.
Oberyn tried to turn his GravGun to face the charging WarBoss, but as he did so an Ork rammed into him from the side. "Get off me!" Oberyn yelled as he knocked it away.
He turned back, just in time to see the brothers in front of him, mobbed by Orks.

Boff took little damage as ran straight for the Marines, the Knobs all combining fire and targetting the marines that broke free from the flanking Mob. Boff hit the Marines running.
He reachad in and grabbed one by the Torso, crushing it and the insides squirting out. He then used it as an instrument to beat another two marines with as they struggled to pull off their asailents.
"Look out Boss!" Ted called, ramming into his side and knocking him out the way.
A grav beam hit Ted, crushing him under his own mass.

Boff felt anger inside himself. With a roar he got up and sought the source. He noticed the Space Marine Captain aiming the Grav Gun at him.
They met each others eyes momentarily.
Then a Marine fell over nearby and knocked into the Captain. The Captain was distracted, only for a second but long enough for Boff to get close and grab his arms with both hands.
"Ya like crushin' doos ya?" Boff asked, and then began forcing the Captains arms into his Torso. The Captain tried to resist, but he wasn't strong enough. After a few seconds the Captain let out an all too human scream as his arms dislocatped, his rib cage cracked apart and his shoulders were crushed into his internal organs.

Boff dropped the body, and was about to turn away to the rest of the battle, when he noticed the weapon that the Marine had dropped. Boff tossed the Combi Flamer aside and picked up the Grav Gun.
He noticed a dreadnought emerged into the Hanger from the corridor.
"DIS IS MY SHIP!" Boff roared as he fired at the Dreadnought, instantly crushing it under its own mass. "DESE WEAPONS ARE MINE!!! ALL YA DREDDIES ARE MINE!!! DDDDIIIIISSSSS IIIIISSSS MMMIIINNNNEEEEE!!!!!!"

The Orks charged out of the Hanger lead by a hail of Grav-Beams.
Last edited by Signet-Powers on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:00 pm

So it seems that I may have to help out a little bit.

Very well then ork, I am sending intructions in orkish, of how to find the astropathic sanctum. In additon to this, is how to disable them from asking for help.

It won't be permanent, but should cover you until you can kill their weridboyz. Simply get a mek to one of their consoles on the wall and follow the intructions given.

Enjoy.
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Kovlovsky

Post by Kovlovsky » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:32 pm

Out character : seriously guys, I'm having such a blast since yesterday! The space battle kind of started spontaneously after Hedonism ordered us to attack Acanthus's chapter and then we kind of entered the game fully and I had so much fun reading you all and writing answers. I don't know if there was a moment like this in the previous season, but this is really awesome.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 pm

OOC: Agreed. ;). By the way, I'm hoping Oberyn's death was a song of ice and fire reference.

Brother Vorellus fell back down the corridor, firing as he went. More of his brothers were with him, along with some Terminators and assault marines. Orks rushed after them, their advantage of numbers negated by the close confines. Bolters roared, Orks dropping as the Helios Guard avenged their Captain. Veteran Sergeant Isovon had taken command after Oberyn's death, voxing the Chaplain to tell him what had happened. But luck was with the Astartes; many of the survivors had been armed with flamers. Gouts of fire rolled down the hallway, incinerating dozens of Orks. The mob was considerably smaller now; the numbers of Orks and Astartes were around equal. Two Dreadnoughts, too large to fit in the corridor, remained in the hangar, shattering dozens of Orks while back to back, roaring their hatred and the name of their fallen brother and Captain. Vorellus, out of the corner of his eye, saw the warlord who had killed his Captain standing triumphant, grav gun roaring, as he bellowed his fury. The Space Marine took aim; he fired. The bolt entered the huge Ork's eye, blowing away half its skull. Impossibly, it was still alive, though half-blind and reeling. The Space Marines rallied, charging forward preceded by gouts of fire. A terminator opened up with his assault cannon, knocking Orks apart in blasts of red. Vorellus could see the injured warlord rushing across the deck, towards some landing craft. Cursing, he fired, the shots embedding in its armor, but he was unable to stop it. Looking about, however, he saw Captain Oberyn's body. There, next to it, was Honor's Call, the relic sword of the Third Company, used in the battle of Forethal to strike the heads of no less than five greenskins warlords. Hefting it, he looked to the few remaining Orks, and charged.

-George RR Martin.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Kovlovsky wrote:Out character : seriously guys, I'm having such a blast since yesterday! The space battle kind of started spontaneously after Hedonism ordered us to attack Acanthus's chapter and then we kind of entered the game fully and I had so much fun reading you all and writing answers. I don't know if there was a moment like this in the previous season, but this is really awesome.
I love it! Although maybe I'm getting a bit carried away. I ctually really want to start a BFG army now. :D

And yes, that was an ASOIAF refference, hehe.

Story:

Boff groaned. They were seriously low on numbers, most of the Kommados lay dead. The Knobs made up most of the survivors and they were starting to run out of ammo. Boff himself was heavily injured, most of his face gone and his left eye destroyed.
"It can't end 'ere." he muttered.
There had to be some way. Some way to win. Boff couldn't give up. Not now! He was Greasy Boff! The Greasiest and most tactically savvy of all the Orks that there ever was!

He noticed a control panel on the wall across the hanger.
That was it. His last and best shot.
This had to be it. He was Greasy Boff, Greasy Boff can't die, not like this! It was going ti work! He knew it!

Boff got up and ran for the panel. The Marines didn't skip a beat and began to fire on the Warboss as it emerged from behind the Landing Craft.
"Dis is gonna work!" Boff said.
The bolt rounds tore into his armor.
"DIS IS GONNA WORK!!!" He shouted.
He got up to the panel, the marines still shooting at him.
"DDDIIISSS IIISSS GGGOOONNNAAA WWWOOORRRKKK!!!!!!!!!" Boff roared.
Boff knew in his heart beyond all doubt that the the lever on this panel would save him.
He was Greasy Boff! The Greasiest Ork there ever was! Nothing could take that away from him! Not the Space marines, not Mork and Gork, not even the universe itself could kill him now.
Boff truly believed that he was going to win.

...And when an Ork believes, even a lever meant for just turning off the lights becomes something else entirely...

Vorellus cut down the final few Orks that he had charged at. The Orks were losing,that was beyond all doubt. Yet the Warboss was still alive. The one who'd killed Oberyn.
He noticed the Warboss by a random control panel.
The Warboss grabbed hold of the lever and the panel and pushed it all the way down.
... but the lights didn't go out.
"What?" Vorellus questioned.
Then the ships alarms went off, all of them, and every door in every corridor suddenly burst open.
"What's happening!" he called.

Then every airlock on the ship opened, including the hanger doors.

Everyone was pulled off their feet. Marine, Dreadnoughts, Orks, Landing Crafts, Crates, Serfs, all of them. They were pulled from down corridors and cast into the endless void.
Boff flew backwards, roaring. He Reached out with his Klaw and managed to hold onto a small crane.
The Marines poured out into space the Hanger uncontrollably, their suits would protect them from suffocating, but they were still floating about aimlessly.
Boff held on for everything he could, determined not to let go.
*AIRLOCK OPPENING UNAUTHORISED* came an automated voice over the comms system.
All the airlovks and doors closed again and Boff fell, hitting the deck with a thud.

After a moment he got up, and surveyed the hanger. He was alone. No Orks, no Space marines, no one.
He got up and roared. "WAT DID I TELL YA?!?!? WAT DID I TELL YA!!! I'M GREASY BOFF AND DIS IS MH SHIP!!!"
"Boff? At least now I know your name, filth!"
Boff span around. A sword was thrust staight into his stomach.

Brother Vorellus pulled the sword half way out wih two hands, then shoved it back in again. Boff gave out a gasping noise, then fell to his knees.
The Marine removed his helmet and glared at the Warboss, his eyes filled with hatred. "Any last words beast?
Boff grinned. "Who da heck do ya thunk I am?"
Boff grabbed the relic sordby the handle and thrust it furher into him, oulling him closer to the Marine. "It takes more dan dat ta kill Greasy Boff!'
Vorellum panicked, reaching for his bolt pistol only to realise that it wasn't there. There were no other weapons on the deck, they'd all been sucked out into space. "Lookin' for dis?" Boff said as he held Vorellums bolt pistol in his giant hands.
"W-How?" was all he could say.
"Never try to outgrease Greasy Boff" the warboss cackled as it killed the last of the Space Marine onboard the ship.

He pulled out a communicator device, suprised that it was undamaged. "Missus spiky ears." he spoke into it. "It's done. Ya shud get 'ere before da Humie re-enformints do."
And with that, Boff sat down to catch his breath.

(Sorry about looting ya ship Acanthus but to be fair, you destroyed my Guardsmen's flagship. :wink: )

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:39 am

OOC: No problem. Now I can start a story arc for recovering Honor's Call. :)

Acanthus Valorum was troubled. So far as he knew, only the Ironside, Endurance, Iron Will, Stalwart Guide, Unyielding Shield, Unwavering Companion, Obsidian Flare, and a number of escort craft had escaped, in addition to the Fortis Praefectum. And the last he had heard, Obsidian Flare had run into trouble with Orks of some sort. He only prayed Captain Oberyn was still alive; he was reckless, yes, but also a peerless warrior, leader, and friend. And if as revered a relic as Honor's Call, second only to his own hammer, Rilgard, in significance, were lost, then there would have to be an expedition mounted. It would take time and resources, but Honor's Call would have to be found. He was just pondering this when the one of the ships astropaths came into his chambers, breathless and wild. "My...lord. Transmission from...Obsidian Flare. It's...Chaplain...Chaplain...Darioch." Valorum stood. "Where is he? What has happened?" The astropath opened his mouth, and words poured forth in a voice not his own. "Lord Valorum. This is Chaplain Dantioch onboard the Obsidian Flare. We've been boarded by Orks. We were defeating them, despite the death of Captain Oberyn, when the airlocks were opened mysteriously. Our brothers are in space, still alive, in their suits. We are at coordinates 658, 79880, 456873. In the name of the Emperor, send someone for them. My Command squad and I are lost; we will hold the astropath chamber as long as we are able. You must come with all speed." The message ended. Valorum stood stock-still, almost disbelieving. Oberyn dead? Impossible. Valorum had seen the Captain in battle; his skills had nearly matched his lord's. If he was truly gone, then the enemy must have suffered greatly indeed. Acanthus Valorum made his decision. "Translate from the warp to those coordinates; most likely, the ship will be gone, but our brothers may still be there. Broadcast a warning to the fleet, encrypted level 1.0-Alpha. Tell them that we are changing course, and will meet them above Tibur. Tell them not to admit any boarders without security clearance of the highest order. With luck, we will be with them shortly, missing brothers in tow." The astropath bowed and left, leaving Valorum with his thoughts. Perhaps Reschtahk would follow them there; no, that was a selfish thought. Still...if he were to do so...this dismal day could become somewhat brighter.

Chaplain Dantioch spun his crozius arcanum, shattering the skull of an Ork, before blasting another at point-blank with his plasma pistol. Beside him, his Champion fought with grace and skill, an ever-growing pile of corpses at his feet. Sergeant Heleno, Apothecary Juridian, and brother Gavin fought as well, fearless, their voices raised in songs of hate. Orks fell all around them. But there were too many. A minute later, Gavin was down. Then, Heleno. Finally, Juridian fell, though he rammed his Chainsword through an Ork's chest as he did. Then, it was only Champion and Chaplain. They two, through skill at arms and faith in the Emperor, managed to repel the first wave of Orks. Dantioch stood, looming and filled with rage, his Champion beside him. Both knew that they could not withstand another wave. The Chaplain turned, and said: "Brother, this day will be our last. But I will ensure that the foe does not live to enjoy it." He unlocked a melta bomb from its casing, showing it to the Champion. "When they come again, surrounding us, I will detonate it. Then, and only then, does our duty end." The silent warrior nodded; death had never held any real fear for him anyway. They did not wait long; soon, bestial howls filled he corridor as greenskins poured down it. The two warriors opened fire, punching Orks from their feet with every shot. Then, they were amongst them, slashing and shattering their foes. Within five minutes, the Champion fell, wounded. Dantioch looked to him; he nodded. The Chaplain thumbed the switch of the melta bomb, taking a moment to savor the fear in the Orks eyes. "The Emperor protects." BOOM!!!!

-George RR Martin.

Kovlovsky

Post by Kovlovsky » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 am

Signet-Powers wrote: I love it! Although maybe I'm getting a bit carried away. I ctually really want to start a BFG army now. :D

And yes, that was an ASOIAF refference, hehe.

Haha, yea, I'm interest in this game system as well. And you are making me attracted at playing a Kommando heavy Ork army with so much orkish awesomeness lol!

Acanthus, I would suggest you to organise your text with a bit more paragraphs. When you write big compact blocks of text, it's a bit arduous to read it. I love the story going on here anyway, it's just a presentation thing.