Conclave of Seekers Forum

Join in on the first ever Worldwide Warhammer 40k Campaign, taking part in actually influencing the story based off of your games. All the details are in this forum.
Necrons 4eva
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: Conclave of Seekers Forum

Post by Necrons 4eva » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:16 pm

Nurgle is pleased with this. The more death there is the happier Nurgle is. He is sending this pestilence becuase he is not pleased with the progress of this conclave. Our father Nurgle wishes for the planets past tor nan. The death worlds will be perfect testing grounds for diseases. We must claim the areas around Quintis and Yvarn and Plannum. We must accquire these worlds soon, or this plague will never end

^From my friend

We have received a distress signal from another tomb in this sector. For safety reasons, I will not disclose the location. But the rest of you focus on helping end this plague, I will go after the tomb world. If I succedee, we will gain many troops. You all focus on your food, I will focus on important matters

^from my Phaeron
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 am

Necrons 4eva wrote:Nurgle is pleased with this. The more death there is the happier Nurgle is. He is sending this pestilence becuase he is not pleased with the progress of this conclave. Our father Nurgle wishes for the planets past tor nan. The death worlds will be perfect testing grounds for diseases. We must claim the areas around Quintis and Yvarn and Plannum. We must accquire these worlds soon, or this plague will never end

^From my friend

We have received a distress signal from another tomb in this sector. For safety reasons, I will not disclose the location. But the rest of you focus on helping end this plague, I will go after the tomb world. If I succedee, we will gain many troops. You all focus on your food, I will focus on important matters
Like learning how to spell for once. Bam!
^from my Phaeron
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:59 am

Did I just read that I'm working alongside...Nurgleites? *vomits in horror*
Helios Guard-Chapter Master Acanthus Valorum

"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
-George RR Martin.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:42 am

Ok, understood. The minute this war is over, though...

-George RR Martin.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:34 am

Acanthus wrote:Did I just read that I'm working alongside...Nurgleites? *vomits in horror*

Yes you did. They also enjoyed the vomiting part.

Have fun working alongside the arch enemy "loyalist".
Ronin wrote:They actually seem to be picking fights with everyone, actually. Maybe I should weave that into the narrative somehow.

Publicly, the Conclave condemns all forces affiliated with the powers of chaos especially after being deceived by the Alpha Legion during the Puppets' War. However, they don't mind having mutually ensured destruction if they happen target forces of the Dominion. Same reason why we have a Tyranid player on the Conclave side. It's not so much they formally joined the alliance as they just happen to be aimlessly causing collateral damage or weakening the Dominion. It's more of a, "We'll deal with you later," attitude.;)

They are, however, openly allied with Paeron Nosnibor's Necrons and one of his contingencies was that one of his lesser lords would be delegated to join the high council. As uneasy as this apprehensive as this was, the conclave figured the Paeron's knowledge of ancient civilizations would be useful for identifying Proterean artifacts.
You're asking for a robot to identify something you see on antiques roadshow when he can't even fully grasp the grammatical structure of his own language? Good luck with that.
Gameplay wise, it's a small reward for Necrons4eva after doing well in the last campaign. Same reason why I made Hedonismbot a sort of captain for the Dominion.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:22 pm

It may be high time the Helios Guard reconsidered their alliances...

-George RR Martin.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Ronin wrote:Maybe I'll have the Conclave convert to speaking in Mandarin.
And you thought they had a hard time with english, just wait.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:54 am

It seems the Plague Lord's twisted plans have been foiled. For now. As such, we can continue to work alongside this Conclave until our goals in the sector have been achieved. However, should it be discovered that we have been deceived, all the daemons of the Warp will be unable to safeguard our "allies." We will be launching our next attack soon. May the Emperor have mercy upon our enemies in death, for they will find none at our hands.

-George RR Martin.

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:20 am

Nurgle is not pleased with this. Our pestilence will continue to spread and consume the worlds in this sector. Do not underestimate the power of an angry God.

Heed this chaos lords warning. In the evermore sector [a personal narrative I did a while back] this lord was able to ravage entire planets in the name of Nurgle [10d6 roll and she somehow rolled all 6's :|]. Do not underestimate the powers of chaos.
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."