Other 40k Game Systems

Join in on the first ever Worldwide Warhammer 40k Campaign, taking part in actually influencing the story based off of your games. All the details are in this forum.
IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Re: Other 40k Game Systems

Post by IGfanatic » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 am

I can see the 40rpg's being alright for expanding the narrative but its up to you. I would love to play but no local rpg group or the time really.
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

hislittlecuzin
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by hislittlecuzin » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:21 pm

I mean... Is this a hypothetical question or are we talking dark crusade servers being set up?
Guardsmen are like ants. No matter how many get vaporized, they just keep on coming. Why can't pancakes be the same? I would pass the salt, but I just got tabled.

Kovlovsky

Post by Kovlovsky » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:23 pm

It was posted for the worldwide campaign that Ronin has been animating since what, one year or a year and an half maybe. He wanted know if people would join with other game systems could participate.

Back to the topic, I think expending it to Battlefield Gothic would be great, but I don't know there are still a lot of players.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

hislittlecuzin

Post by hislittlecuzin » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:45 pm

I don't have any players within 45 minutes. If you do dow 1, winter assault, dark crusade, I can participate but otherwise I understand keeping it to tabletop games as those had more balancing.
Guardsmen are like ants. No matter how many get vaporized, they just keep on coming. Why can't pancakes be the same? I would pass the salt, but I just got tabled.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Unfortanetly the actual campaign ended about a week ago. There'll be another one in several months or so but for now it's over. That said, the role playing part is still going on in the Dominion/Conclave topics if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Kovlovsky

Post by Kovlovsky » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Signet-Powers wrote:Unfortanetly the actual campaign ended about a week ago. There'll be another one in several months or so but for now it's over. That said, the role playing part is still going on in the Dominion/Conclave topics if you're interested in that sort of thing.
Yep and the characters are colourful and interesting. It's worth to read it and even more interesting to participate in it!
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG