Shadows Over Traxis - Sector Status and Battle Reports

Join in on the first ever Worldwide Warhammer 40k Campaign, taking part in actually influencing the story based off of your games. All the details are in this forum.
Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: Shadows Over Traxis - Sector Status and Battle Reports

Post by Kovlovsky » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Hedonismbot wrote: You seem to think I need an inquisitor to get these things. What I want, I simply take. A lone rogue inquisitor is nothing brag about. Think about it, he has no support from the rest of the organization plus doesn't want other authorities to know what he's up to.

He may talk a big game, but his usefulness to you is more limited than he would let on.

It is good that could reach more reasonable terms. For your sake.

While I appreciate your concern Lord Suren, this is for me to handle, not you. None of us joined the dominion thinking we'd have to work alongside each other, but it is what it is. Looks like you may have problems in your own ranks right now. Get that sorted out ASAP for we still have work to be done.
I have my interests at sake here like we all do. We do not work together out of love, but we still have to do some kind of minimal cooperation if we want that the conflict tip tip in our favour.

Everything is under control in my warband. This is just the usual petty factionalism which comes and go. It is not unlike the powerplay inside the nobility of your own race. We will do our job efficiently, you can be sure about it. If someones needs to be reminded who is the boss, I will do it swiftly when the time has come.
Hedonismbot wrote:Have you found anything on the Alpha legion yet?
My diviners are reading the stream of possibilities in the Warp. Divining the future isn't as straightfoward as it could seem as you have to work with leads and clues much like a police inspector would do. You have to weight each possibilities and the repercussions they can have on the multiple probable outcomes. But we're starting to make progress. I will get back to you when I get more tangible things.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Hedonismbot
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 pm

That's why I'd get it taken care of fast. This from personal experience. Never let threats to you be allowed to flourish, for the longer they are allowed to last, the more dangerous it is to you.

I am quite familiar with how divination works, as my craftworld cousins do this all the time. Carry on with your work sorceror.
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Wollcott, I'm glad we could come to an agreement. You don't need to worry about Roctan, he shall stay on Carnath. It is nice to see diplomacy at work.

(Lord) and Nurgle's Rot shall not spread for now. In the future, who knows. But I shall keep it on the planet for now.
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:31 am

Stop your blabbering Reschtakh, you aren't finished yet.

I want that cowardly chapter master and his marines all hunted down and destroyed, like the useless trash they are.

Unless you have a problem with that?

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:49 am

Valorum: Come and take us, xenos scum. We will give you reason to fear us.
Helios Guard-Chapter Master Acanthus Valorum

"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
-George RR Martin.

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:44 am

(Lord) Way ahead of you, elf. A coward can o my hide for so long. What he fails to realize is that Nurgle's rot reaches all corners of the Galaxy, including the one he's hiding in.

(Phaeron) Xenos scum? I believe you need a history lesson. Necrons are the oldest and we once had the entire galaxy blah blah blah boring stuff. Point is, this is my territory. YOU are the Xenos, not me. So, come fight me Xenos scum

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:04 am

Valorum: Your day is past, machine. Our destiny is to rule the stars forever, succeeding where you and the Eldar failed.

-George RR Martin.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 am

Acanthus wrote:Valorum: Come and take us, xenos scum. We will give you reason to fear us.
Why would I bother. Your chapter is not worth the time and money to even bother hunting down and enslaving.

Now you claim, that man will rule forever? My race ruled the galaxy for millions of years, far longer than the necrons and was in charge when your species were still in trees flinging feces at each other.

After a mere 10k years, the empire of man is already crumbling after suffering a near catastrophic failure called the Horus Heresy. The fact that you purposely keep most of your species ignorant of this is beyond baffling.

You also don't have control of the galaxy either. There are more races opposing you now than ever, plus your kind kind betrays you by worshipping the ruinous powers. The fact that you can even plug in a lightbulb is some kind of cosmic joke.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:09 am

A battle fleet suddenly enters the system.

--- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---

24 hours are long over.

If you're staying then stick to the planets we agreed upon and we'll have no problems.

Otherwise beat it!

--- END TRANSMISSION ---

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:44 am

i may hate the dark eldar but if there's one thing we can agree on, it's that both of us are thousands of times more powerful than your fledgling chapter. I had never even heard of the Helios Guard before I came to Traxis, and if you finally face Reschtakh, I'll probably never hear of them again. You foolish, weak, mortal.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:57 am

Valorum: Did we not face the heretic upon Balrus mere days ago? And now who is in control of it? For six millennia the Helios Guard have fought the enemies of man; while even one of us draws breath, we will endure. The Emperor defeated the Arch Traitor Horus, sending his servants scuttling into the Warp like whipped curs. And now, wounded and crippled though he is, the Emperor lives, and so our path is clear to us.

-George RR Martin.

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:20 pm

+++ Incoming transmission +++

Living is a strong word to describe the emperor's state. I would rather say that rotting is the right term. The Imperium to drape itself with its ignorance, like if it was some kind of virtue. The reality is this as a sage of old Terra said : "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." The Imperium is weakened further each year by loosing key technologies in every field. The Emperor was foolish to keep the Mechanicum as the only guardian of technical knowledge even if I can understand that he needed technology asap for his crusade. The Thousand Sons will come back to regenerate science and progress in the rotting carcass that you call the Imperium. But we have to settle old debts of honour before that.

Who was your primarch Acanthus? With your bombastic declarations, I have almost the impression that your chapter comes from the Emperor's Children.

Lord Suren of the Brotherhood of Vengence

+++ End of the transmission +++
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Nexus_Crawler
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Necrons 4eva wrote:i may hate the dark eldar but if there's one thing we can agree on, it's that both of us are thousands of times more powerful than your fledgling chapter. I had never even heard of the Helios Guard before I came to Traxis, and if you finally face Reschtakh, I'll probably never hear of them again. You foolish, weak, mortal.
Careful. You may have never heard of Helios Guard because nobody has survived their onslaught.
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:51 pm

And yet we all have.

Has Alaric had any luck in rooting out heresy on the worlds he has visited?

There is still something amiss here and the sooner we get to the bottom of it, the better.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Valorum: We are no children of Fulgrim, sorcerer. Our records may be lost, but that much we know. We could never fall to such a perverse, hedonistic god as they.

-George RR Martin.