Shadows Over Traxis - Sector Status and Battle Reports

Join in on the first ever Worldwide Warhammer 40k Campaign, taking part in actually influencing the story based off of your games. All the details are in this forum.
Hedonismbot
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: Shadows Over Traxis - Sector Status and Battle Reports

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:06 am

It is done.

Looks like you finally decided to face the traitor after all. But is it really over between the both of you?
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:18 am

Unless he graciously decides to die on Balrus, no. Not yet.
Helios Guard-Chapter Master Acanthus Valorum

"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
-George RR Martin.

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:37 am

++incoming transmission++
Do not even think about touching Carnath, Imperial scum. Take whatever else you want but Carnath is for me. [OOC Yes I'm aware it belongs to the conclave just roll with it] Maybe once the tomb has been fully taken over will you be allowed on but before that, good luck finding it.
Oh and Acanthus, great job waiting until the very last second to fight the lord, a true sign of courage. Ah well it matters not, he personally showed me as he exterminated the last of the planet's citizens, you're fighting for a hunk of rock.
++End Transmission++

++Incoming Transmission++
ACANTHUS! Took you long enough to come find me, although I do enjoy how it wasn't until the very last minute for you to battle, very crafty. It matters not, for the Reclamation Dominion has won this sector. But, you were too late. I've already set in motion the means for a never ending horde of nurgle so have fun fighting that if the planet is really worth it. Oh, and the dead citizens of Balrus thank you for your service.
And Wollcott, allow me to keep Iridial or Balrus. Let's just say the plague planets belong to nurgle now so unless you constantly plan on fighting him, hand them over.
++End Transmission++

+Incoming transmission++
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!
++End Transmission++
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:47 am

Valorum: Traxis may be lost, but Balrus will burn with the full, scorching heat of Exterminatus before we are through with it. A shame you will not be remaining on it; no doubt you would enjoy watching your obese god's children be turned to ash.

Me: sadly, because of Skeleltor, it was mathematically impossible to defend Iridial, so Balrus it was.

-George RR Martin.

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:55 am

And now who's nuking planets.

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:59 am

For the record, I condone the destruction of planets, so long as it's done
with fire.

-George RR Martin.

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:18 am

Oh what, afraid of a little chaos? I know that child was. Oh what as her name, Ah it doesn't matter, too many to keep track of. But imagine, her last thought before she died being her mothers hands around her throat while I laughed. It's a little cruel, I know.

But Acanthus, you could've saved her! You could've come out of hiding and charged up and saved that little girl. That is, if you weren't such a coward. And now that you've lost and I've killed all the women and children on the planet, now you'll fight. Sorry, your defeat happened long ago. Now, it just looks a little less horrible.

But wait you're a noble space marine! Oh I forgot! You must be suuuuuuuuuuuch a hero, I wonder how many other families were torn apart by your inability to fight. All hail Chapter Master Acanthus the Coward!!!! Maybe next time he'll remember how to save some lives

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:33 am

--- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---

Carnath and Eliouth will remain untouched by humans, however, they will be surrounded by orbital to surface defences, anything tries to leave those planets and they're getting nuked to the warp and back. That is non-negotiable.

Balrus and Irridal are going to be destroyed with Two-stage cyclonic torpedoes (of which I now have plenty). There can be no chances taken with Chaos, or do you think I've forgotten about what you did on Balrus to my men Lord Reschtakh?

--- END TRANSMISSION ---

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:08 pm

You seem to think that you are in a position to negotiate with me on equal terms Monkeigh. Of that you are mistaken. I can have you, your men and your entire home system wiped off the face of the galaxy with a snap of my fingers should I desire, so do not even think of provoking me.

Elouith is to be left alone period. The Exodites will not bother you, nor do they have any intention of conquering your territories. They do however, wish to be left alone and being in orbit over their world is not acceptable.

For someone who has been given weapons that require a clearance level of a chapter master or an inquisitor to obtain, you seem to be rather ungrateful. Or did you think that I would simply give you weapons without being able to control them, should you be stupid enough to try and turn on me.

There will no weapons or other military devices left in orbit there. Should you wish to have some surveillance equipment, that would fine, but nothing more.

Do whatever you want to the necrons, that's not my problem.

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:28 pm

(Lord) You may destroy Balrus but not Iridial, I understand your men died on Balrus and I expected you to destroy it, however none of your forces died on Iridial. IridiL shall remain untouched unless you wand an all out war. Besides the coward is insistent on destroying a reminder of his failure but do not touch Iridial. Do not fight the might of nurgle, fools.

(Phaeron) Good luck controlling Carnath, you've got an entire dynasty ready to go to war with you over this, and if you're at was with Reschtakh too, good luck defending both of us. And Roctan will surely join in on a war. Not only is this negotiable, it will be negotiated. Fight me if you want but when you loose all these planets are ours. Give up 2 now and take the rest, or give up all of them.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:10 pm

--- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---

Fortuntely I now have an Inquisitor of my own, aquiring those weapons is barely a press of a button away.

I will not touch Eliouth. Unmanned surveillance systems will be put in place, no more. Ensure that they keep to themselves and they'll be unharmed.

Carnath will remain untouched as well. I am giving the Chaos Lord Irridal, ensure the taint doesn't spread and all will be fine.

--- TRANSMISSION END ---

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:51 pm

+++ Incoming Transmission +++

Lord Suren here. I would be drinking fine wine while enjoying the show if it wasn't happening in my own faction, but this squabbling is counter productive. Is it an Ork mob or an alliance? I'm no longer sure.

Wolcott, let these Exodites live in peace and let us speak of important things like winning this war instead. They aren't a threat and we shouldn't waste military potential nor provoke a civil war amongst us for petty reasons like your ego or your phobia of dinosaur riding Eldars. If we start fighting against each others, the Conclave will repulse us out of the sector and I won't let that happen.

We need these cyclonic torpedoes for more important buisness, the planets corrupted by Nurgle will be probably cleansed by the Inquisition at some point anyway. They don't usually wait so that a world becomes a daemonic one before doing something. There is no reason to waste our own rare weaponry doing their jobs.

On another topic, finally Acanthus had the guts to attack his rival. Good, I love fighting against worthy opponents. Crushing bugs isn't my favorite activity.

Lord Suren of the Brotherhood of Vengence

+++ End of the Transmission +++
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Signet-Powers wrote:--- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---

Fortuntely I now have an Inquisitor of my own, aquiring those weapons is barely a press of a button away.

I will not touch Eliouth. Unmanned surveillance systems will be put in place, no more. Ensure that they keep to themselves and they'll be unharmed.

Carnath will remain untouched as well. I am giving the Chaos Lord Irridal, ensure the taint doesn't spread and all will be fine.

--- TRANSMISSION END ---

You seem to think I need an inquisitor to get these things. What I want, I simply take. A lone rogue inquisitor is nothing brag about. Think about it, he has no support from the rest of the organization plus doesn't want other authorities to know what he's up to.

He may talk a big game, but his usefulness to you is more limited than he would let on.

It is good that could reach more reasonable terms. For your sake.

While I appreciate your concern Lord Suren, this is for me to handle, not you. None of us joined the dominion thinking we'd have to work alongside each other, but it is what it is. Looks like you may have problems in your own ranks right now. Get that sorted out ASAP for we still have work to be done.

Have you found anything on the Alpha legion yet?

Acanthus
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Acanthus » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Wait, this part of the campaign is over, right?

Acanthus: When the bloated traitor is dead, you will be next, scheming son of Magnus.

-George RR Martin.

Signet-Powers

Post by Signet-Powers » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Yes, it should be finished now. We still need a proper epilogue though.