9%
Mikeydynomite
77%
Nappen
14%

Total votes: 22

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Group Build 46 Voting Thread

Post by Nappen » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Lot's of unfinishied projects this month, but three are presented for voting.

Ozone88101’s Modular Tower Image Image Image

Mikeydynomite’s Snow Tower Wall
Image Image

Nappen’s Desert Tower
ImageImageImage

Honorable mention to bugbait_nz for his double barrel dice tower that he did not feel was complete.
ImageImage

IG_Guardsman
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Re: Group Build 46 Voting Thread

Post by IG_Guardsman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:21 am

It must be the summer coming... last month's build was great, while this month there are so few participants... hard to decide who to vote for :(
Bugbait_nz - why do you think it's not finished? Or you aim for perfection :) like before.
I got an idea, but no time at all...

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by dcrabb » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:19 pm

I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!! All kinds of great ideas that I never would have thought of, yet now I can steal to make my table cooler looking and more fun to play on. Multi level Ewok village type tables to simple ones with a real authentic feel. Thanks for all your brilliant input, true AWESOME!

Xaz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Xaz » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:14 pm

I cast my vote for crusty bread! (Great work Mikey!)
Orks 5680

Necrons 3170

Space Marines 2100

bugbait_nz
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by bugbait_nz » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:42 am

Ozone88101 - interesting concept, but its not finished, not even close, adding the small details that will make this look cool is going to take time.

Mikeydynomite - Looks good, but it looks like the skull was stuck on and not carved out of stone, I have no idea how to do it better, got my vote.

Nappen - quick and dirty, at least you finished!! I think your drybrush went over the top.

I have finish painting my one only one week too late!

OzonesIpad
MiniWarGaming Beginner
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengePlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by OzonesIpad » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:35 pm

This is just the foundation work and this part is complete. Each section has to be detailed to a specific theme to each its own, like this month one of the sections is being turned into a death strike missile silo. Depending on the gb each month, one section will detailed out to full and painted.

This project was to get the basics all done and the little details that each tower will have that is the same as well as to getting all the modular changes hammered out so that each tower can serve multiple purposes until I can get more spools from my dish network friend.
Tau 10420-11350
Gue'vesa 683
Kronor 1207
Sisters 716
Sanguine Angels 7725
I. Guard 6265

H. Elves 4038
D. Elves 3943
Lizard men 1095
Bretonnian 0 /cry
+LOTR, Warmaster, Anima Tactics, Warmahordes

Return to “Group Build 46”