GB XLVI: Besieged Bell Tower

darkHokie
MiniWarGaming Beginner

GB XLVI: Besieged Bell Tower

Post by darkHokie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:09 am

So, we're five days into the month. I haven't really gotten much in the way of building done just yet. Mostly been looking at the possible choices of what to build. Right now, I'm thinking of making a besieged Bell Tower. I'm using the Evesham Abbey bell tower as a basis for my design. For those that have never seen it (I only just recently found it in pictures):

I don't predict that I will make it that large, though I will try to keep some of the more gothic style. I hope to have it broken down with most of the upper portion being knocked off. However, I also want to try to board it up some as well. If all goes well, it would be a nice terrain piece. So, we shall see! Hope to have it at least started over the next week.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: GB XLVI: Besieged Bell Tower

Post by Nappen » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:22 pm

What, not life sized :D

Return to “Group Build 46”