2%
Xaz: Overpass of Doom
7%
Nappen's last Lava Bridge
No votes

Total votes: 42

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

GB 45 Voting Time!

Post by Nappen » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:53 am

Lots of great entries this month. The theme was walkways and bridges.

IG Guardsman: Pontoon Bridge Image

Koolaid64: 2 hills and a bridge

Ozone88101: Have Bridge, Will Travel

Ozone88101: Imperial Gated Bridge

Ozone88101: Wooden Bridge

Tinker: Water/Fuel Tower

Koolaid64: Bridge to Nowhere

Bugbait_nz: Walkway

Nappen: Nappen’s Last Lava Bridge:

ImageImageImage

bugbait_nz
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entries

Re: GB 45 Voting Time!

Post by bugbait_nz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:15 pm

IG Guardsman: Pontoon Bridge
Whats not to like! looks realistic, nice rust and wear, rusty pontoons are well painted.

Koolaid64: 2 hills and a bridge
Like the bridge, nice and old looking although it doesnt seam to fit with the hills, if they had more of a road worn in it would look better IMHO.

Ozone88101: Have Bridge, Will Travel
Nicely made, if the join in the middle was a tighter fit (less gap) it would look even better.

Ozone88101: Imperial Gated Bridge
Nice design, good idea having the before and after bridge. Plastering over the foam would have made the polystyrene bead look go away.

Ozone88101: Wooden Bridge
Nice woodwork, very Japanese ornamental garden look.

Tinker: Water/Fuel Tower
Nice and dirty great piece of industrial terain.

Koolaid64: Bridge to Nowhere
I love the colouring in this although the sloping sections look a bit plain, a bit too smooth and perfect.

Bugbait_nz: Walkway
My one, fun to make, still needs a tidy up.

Very cool, so much detail to look at, I think gluing sand in the damaged bits might have made it look better, still got my vote WAAAAAAAGH!!

Nappen: Nappen’s Last Lava Bridge:
Nice lava reflected light look.

Was a hard decsion to vote, many good builds this month!

Tatter
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tatter » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:46 pm

They are all pretty nice piece's but Ozone88101 has my vote. The reason being that his terrain isn't just something to look at or hide behind it also inspires ideas for scenarios, like protecting the bridge laying tank or crossing the bridge and hoping the mines don't go off. I love the potential interactiveness of it.

I think I'll give my vote to his Have Bridge, Will Travel since the tank is very well made, at a glance I wouldn't know it was mostly scratch built, in fact the only thing that could possibly have given it away if I hadn't seen the photos of the build would be the treads.

dcrabb
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by dcrabb » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:46 pm

This has to be the toughest vote in months, all the entries look so good and each one has something to set it apart from the others. I'd have to go with the pontoon bridge by the slightest of margins.

wanna993
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Post by wanna993 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 am

What a build. First time there's so many entries and so many good ones too. Gratz to everyone who participated.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:38 am

looks like the winner is ..... Ozone's imperial gated bridge. Congrats!

tinker
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by tinker » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:14 am

Nice work Ozone! I look forward to the tower GB. I think I might switch back to my Ork scenery for this one.

Return to “Group Build 45”