Blackwraith's #theweeklypaint

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Blackwraith's #theweeklypaint

Post by Dez » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:27 pm

My daughter loves The Hobbit...but I think she is a bit too young for the game yet.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

drsergen
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by drsergen » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 pm

i think the clothing needs to be a bit lighter on boromir
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

ArqArturo

Post by ArqArturo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:48 pm

They look a lot like members of the Night's Watch, which is pretty awesome :).
“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased...” Miyamoto Musashi

drsergen
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by drsergen » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:49 pm

not enough fur for the nights watch
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

These look great man. And I really hate the fine cast to.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:18 pm

I have stacks of LOTR and Hobbit models. Though mine are mostly metal. I may sell them off, I will never play all the games I have.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:59 pm

I know what you mean I ordered some random game on miniature market for 5 bucks + 22 shipping only because it had 120 models in the box. Dunno what I'll use it for if I wanna try the game or just salvage it for bits.

easycompany
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by easycompany » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:44 am

The painting is beautiful, it's only the models themselves stopping it from being great
Curahee!

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:18 pm

GRTZ on the bonus. was there any hesitation where you were going to spend it ?

I dont think i get a Christmas bonus. but i did find out im getting full time, so im buying a 4x4 gaming table and some building with it for 150 from a guy on facebook.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:49 pm

must get a big bonus if you could afford all that with 10% :)

is that elves or bretonians ?