drsergen's weeklypaint 2013

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
drsergen
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: drsergen's weeklypaint 2013

Post by drsergen » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:48 pm

30k game went horrible today. demons traitors just tied me up to frick. . . . and my deployment was crap, ugggh. and i got home to late to start painting, and my anxiety is through the rough. not a very encouraging night.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:41 am

Sorry to hear, but it's just a game don't let it get to you ;) I'm dying to play 30K myself, haha!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

drsergen
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by drsergen » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:49 am

that game didnt get me that down. but getting home and being burried in anxiety right before i want to go to sleep did. 30k is great i am playing in a campaign its really fun. i have to use the hosts ultramarines as emperors children. and once the fists are allowed in hopefully i will have enough units which i highly doubt. i have all these 5 man squads and 30k really just needs large numbers of marines.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:45 am

i bought a vampire counts skeleton warrior box for bits to use on my Nurgle lord Krell project. im going to wait for official rules before i use them though.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:48 am

played a 500pt game against a guy who works at my local GW. heres a few pics.

feel free to comment on my painting as it looks different under this light.

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:30 pm

started a new weekly paint and will no longer be posting here.