DaOrkyBitz's #theweeklypaint 2013

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
DaOrkyBitz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

DaOrkyBitz's #theweeklypaint 2013

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Blood Angel Librarian-"KILL THOSE ORKS!"
Space Wolves blood claw-"Which Ork? That Ork?"
Blood Angel Librarian-"Yes, THAT ORK! THAT ONE TOO!"

Both yell- "FOR THE EMPRAH!"

Hey guys, after being in the daily paint i realized that it had just broken down XD and i still kept posting so i decided to get with the times and join this little forum. I'll be posting any model i can get my hands on!

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: DaOrkyBitz's #theweeklypaint 2013

Post by Dez » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Welcome Aboard!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

DaOrkyBitz
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:01 pm

No space marine is safe when i get bored..i do terrible things...AWFUL THINGS...

Xaz
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Xaz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:51 pm

My daughter would love that marine!
Orks 5680

Necrons 3170

Space Marines 2100

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:16 pm

YES! A thousand times yes!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

DaOrkyBitz

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm really bored and i have an entire dark vengeance set to mess around with. So if you guys like em I'll make more.

easycompany
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by easycompany » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Yes.....more.......MORE.....MORE!!!!
Curahee!

DaOrkyBitz

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:25 pm

A yellow and pink blur on the battlefield, his plasma gun fires flowers. That smell nice.

gandalfthewizard
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by gandalfthewizard » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:26 pm

I'm assuming that these are DV models, could you focus more on the models? (Blood Claws usually don't have white hair)
Follow me, Sons of Russ! This night our enemies shall feel the fangs of the wolf!
-Logan Grimnar, Assault on Fort Damnation

DaOrkyBitz

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 pm

gandalfthewizard wrote:I'm assuming that these are DV models, could you focus more on the models? (Blood Claws usually don't have white hair)
I dont really know 100 percent what it was, a friend slapped together a model and told me it was a blood claw and asked me to paint it. I took my creative liberties with it, he asked me to do no yellow and for it to have a darker blue rather than grayish blue. So. Thats just how i did it.

and yes the ones i derped around with were Dark Vengeance models. I just did it for fun.

DaOrkyBitz

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:40 pm

these are the best i could get. Sorry for the quality. I will be using a much higher quality camera very soon.

gandalfthewizard
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by gandalfthewizard » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Sorry for the technicalities, the models look very good though!
Follow me, Sons of Russ! This night our enemies shall feel the fangs of the wolf!

DaOrkyBitz

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 am

gandalfthewizard wrote:Sorry for the technicalities, the models look very good though!

DaOrkyBitz

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Got Imperial guard for allies of blood angels. They are REALLY REALLY fun to paint
loving them so far

gandalfthewizard
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by gandalfthewizard » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:12 pm

It's kind of freaky, because my brother plays Imperial guard and has Blood Angles as allies/second army. Better quality picture and very nice paint job. Keep up the work!