Noahs +TheWeeklyPaint2013

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Noahs +TheWeeklyPaint2013

Post by SweetSorrow » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Thanks, currently I am stuck though how to paint to loot :( can't decide what successor to go
Happy Wargaming
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Clearly the answer is colour scheme Iggy
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

SweetSorrow
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Which is?
Also went ahead and primed my terminators and finished stripping the others. also finished up my Land raider for my Deathwatch however I feel bad cause it is probably getting stripped next month to be repurposed for my DA, but this is life
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:42 am

So my fellow wargamers im finally back, still ill like i've been the past few months and still trying to recover, but i feel my two month hiatus from Wargaming is at its end and i would like to give everyone a real big hello, welcome, and Happy Holidays. Hopefully im here for awhile and not waylaid by sickness again, why father nurgle bless me so much 8)
i definitely have some things i want to show you guys so ill probably have pictures up of what ive been up too these past few months and some of the things i've been working on. Just gotta wait for some light to show you guys pictures.
Once again hi all and its good to finally be back
happy wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:35 am

Welcome back!

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks Nappen, its good to be back
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:11 pm

So, I will have pics up later after my cat, wgich was my eighteenth birthday present abd my.christmas present takes a bap so I can actually use my hands. Anyway, other than that found out I habe to get some glue so I was wonder if any people had good sugestions for not only gw plastic crack but also Flames of war and warmachine. Was thinling of just staying with gale force nine glue but its so expensive for that stuff so I was wondering if you guys knew of easy to get a hold of alternatives. Thanks for any help in advance.
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:14 pm

I use bob smith industries, but the P3 is okay and has a lid with a needle to keep the nozzel open.

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:15 am

Sorry guys, i have been wanting to take pics of things to update but im waiting on one package before i do so. So i promise that if it isnt in by tomorrow ill just go ahead with what i got, be warned though it will be some Warmachine but mostly Flames of war for the update if it doesn't
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi there everyone, i am back today with those pictures i promised minus the warmachine and warhammer parts because of a minor drying problem, the minor problem being the lack of dryness :P
However in the meantime here is what has been taking up most of my free time when im not spending time with family, this adorable Christmas Present (best one ever) Image, or at the hospital

This is all the stuff i have gotten recently to bump up my Allied forces on both the Eastern and Western front. Essentially, 3 boxes of five Shermans, 2 Romanian Infantry Battalions, 1 Romanian Artillery Battalion, 2 Landing Craft platoons, a US Rifle Company, and Parachute Engineer Company. Yes i know the Romanians are cheating cause depending on era they switch sides. but i put them with my allies for now

This is my currently Assembled Allied force, as you can see there is quite alot of Shermans and that is cause i am running a US parachute Company with an Armored Squadron support.

This is all my current Axis forces, for all three eras, not as big as my Allies, but i really have only recently realized how much more i enjoy playing them, so im building them up. So expect to see more on how my Hungarians build up, but more importantly my Germans and my upcoming Finnish Army :D

Hope you guys enjoy this update, comments, questions, and critiques are welcome as always. expect to see my Warmachine and my Warhammer projects update soon, as well as myriad of other things.
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:53 pm

CANT. HANDLE. THE CUTENESSS -head pops-
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:46 am

That is a lot of tanks to paint :)

Cute cat. Does it stay home or go to school with you?

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Haha i know what you two are talking about. had my hands full with this little guy the past few days, luckily he is content so far with sitting on my shoulders watching me paint so i have gotten some stuff done. by some my 5 StugGs for my pledge XD but still that is better than nothing. Not that many tanks for my Germans, but ill change that soon enough, however it is alot of Shermans cause i want to be able to run a 4k Sherman List for an upcoming Flames event for my Club so i do need to start knocking them out. Probably get around to it soon :D anyway more pics to come later today
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:59 am

So pretty swell day Hobby wise, i got some pics taken for you i just need to upload them hich i will do when im done with my drop pod. Got my battleforce in today which was fantastic so i spent most of today cutting things out and assembling stuff. So pics to come :D
also i have a question, do i have to assemble the drop pod with that center assembly cause it looks awful and id rather use it for a terrain or objective conversion, i just don't want to agro WYSIWYG players, any help would be appreciated :D
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:04 am

I would say leave the weapon mount, but the chairs and stuff at the bottom...well, it did just crash land on a planet and who is to say that it didn't break in the landing or even better, that was missing, which explains why it scattered.

I would magnetize the weapon so you can swap them out.

Now I want one.