Noahs +TheWeeklyPaint2013

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Noahs +TheWeeklyPaint2013 Battleforce Challenge on pg 10

Post by SweetSorrow » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Oh also discovered there is a Photobucket App for my new Smartphone so there should defeinetely be pics up this evening as i won't have to actually get to my desktop to do it, can just do it all from me phone :D
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Xaz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Xaz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Photobucket app is the best!
Orks 5680

Necrons 3170

Space Marines 2100

SweetSorrow
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 pm

So a picture of some of the new Terminators I got to kickoff my new BT army. Yes they need stripping....
when the land raiders come in they will also be placed up here.
meanwhile loving this new phone and classes are going great.
I wanted to put my DM and Painting pledges up but the weather has been horrible and just haven't permitted priming or sealing :(

As I work on this BT and my Crons I will be really looking for some critical advice and help cause I really want to improve my painting skills, especially since im also in art and im hoping some of the tips in there crossover and vice-versa...

On the otherside college is turning out great for the most part, could have done without the Math test I had earlier today that was supposed to be a quiz.....yea 3 hours, fifteen pages, and 120 problems later and then being only one of THREE people that bothered to take the test cause apparently it was worth less than 3% of our total grade.......yea...joy..\
anyway I hope the weather clears up so I can some painting and the like done for you guys and as always Happy Wargaming!

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Also why do Necrons be so hard to assemble :(
I love them so much before I assemble then, then when they are done and im looking at them again I love them sign...on the other hand I really for some reason wanna get some Deathmarks now as I didn't like them before but their kit looks so cool..

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

DaOrkyBitz
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:22 pm

so many models...-drools- b-black templar so...cooooool....

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Yea, so far for my Black Templars I have three Rhinos, two which can be turned into razorbacks (once a bit comes in all three), three land raiders, one dreadnought and 16 Terminators....might actually have to get some troops choices now after I get a vindicator....
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

DaOrkyBitz
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by DaOrkyBitz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Troop choices are for the weak

TheHoundmaster
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by TheHoundmaster » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Can't wait to see more robes! MOAR ROBES!
The Warhammer Fantasy Guy!

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:32 am

On that im actually waiting to see whether or not they give the templars a crusader plastic kit before I do. But there wilk be robes hound. Promise

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Gosh, school caught up with me and Midterm week and studying for it just killed the time I had. But luckily its all done and I have gotten some painting and such done. I will definitely get some pics for you guys in the morning, but right now its dark and my lightning would suck. Any who, I got a Hero, a Warriors Hordes, some other goodies, a land raider, and just some various knick knacks for you guys
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Re: Noahs +TheWeeklyPaint2013

Post by SweetSorrow » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Oh, and since I am currently for the first time ever going to try and do an all Deathwing army since i love terminators and I really want to try out the new codex and some of the cool new units and I love the kits I am going to start up and trade off some models soon probably for things to Make Dark Angels Deathwing army. But I am not going to do Dark Angels but a successor chapter. But I can't find to many or any color scheme I like besides the bone white Angels of Absolutions or Angels of Redemption. So I was wondering if any of you know of any other Successors or their color schemes outside the codex?
Guess I could just do a Howling Griffon or Brazen Claws/Eagle Warrior Schemes as well... Hmm I will put up a poll for you guys cause I enjoy painting all the schemes
Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 am

Good to see you back and painting. How is school?

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Schools going great aside from my one Comp sci class that I am failing not cause of not knowing the information wrong, but cause the program that the teachers lets do everything sucks. Really to be frank been pissing me off and making me kinda depressed past few weeks cause no matter what everything I seem to do makes my grade LOWER. Other than that everythings going great and I have some presents for you guys.

A box I wonder what could be inside......

Terminators :3

and chocolate

My lovely Com the Conqueror that I am so happy to have gotten in metal. Hes my hero DM

My Warhammer Fantasy Horde Deathmatch

Happy Wargaming

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Good looking box of loot!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Sorry about the one class, but the box looks good...minus the chocolate...can't stand the stuff :)