Noahs +TheWeeklyPaint2013

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Noahs +TheWeeklyPaint2013

Post by SweetSorrow » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:17 pm

So at the recommendation of many other forum users I have decided to go ahead and make my own Weekly Paint. I will do my best to update this one more often than my WIP but we will see how things go with AP classes, Job, Internship, and college classes.
So anyway I have an opening present for you guys as soon as the wash dries so I can take none shiny pictures :D
Last edited by SweetSorrow on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Noahs +TheWeeklyPaint2013

Post by SweetSorrow » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Ok so I kinda got carried away painting however pics will be up after dinner since the wash is dry :D

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Awaiting eagerly my good man!
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:33 pm

my photobucket won't pop up and I don't have time to figure out whats wrong:(

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:59 am

Photobucket hasn't worked for me in months.

Try imgur
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:35 am

Did you change over to the new beta. Works much better for me now than it used to.

easycompany
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by easycompany » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Yes! You finally gave in to the wishes of the Great Duck! :D Can't wait to see more of your work!
Curahee!

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:14 pm

as soon as im done with shoveling snow ima come back inside and paint on my special introduction project. But gotta finish 4 more stands first :(

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 pm

guys I need help, for some reason photobucket won't load for me :(

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

IGfanatic
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:01 am

Wont load for me either...

Try imgur.com no signup required
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Heres my pics finally since Phottobuckter is having a mood apparently.hooray for imgur !
So here what i have worked on today.
Now all i have to do is base them and finish the last level of high;ights and im 10% of the way done to have what
i need to have by friday done.
And here was what i was working on when i first made the thread that i needed help with.

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Also any ideas how to make the pics smaller when uploading to migur cause they weren't this big when i first put on the computer :S

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 pm

What do you use to post. I think photobucket has a resize option.

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:44 pm

but photobucket wasn't loading for me :S

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII