Shanny'swheneverIpaint-2013

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: Shanny'swheneverIpaint-2013

Post by Nappen » Sun May 26, 2013 7:05 am

I hate flying parts.

Looking good though, can't wait to see them done.

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:07 am

I LIVE! Sorry guys I haven't been on... My Internet cut out early June and I only got it back... yesterday. Didn't miss much.. I haven't done any hobbying in june...Due to just feeling like crap, for various reasons including losing my job.. :(
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 pm

That isn't good news! I hope things look up soon, I wanna see more Circle.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

IGfanatic
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 pm

I know that feeling. Hopefully you can find a new job shortly.
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:10 am

Sorry to hear. You will find something better.

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:19 am

Here's hoping, or at least closer.. that bus ride to and from work was killing me.

I have a few touches to do on my feral warpwolf and he will be DONE. Well expect for the basing. And then all that is left is.. *glup* Kaya... oh so many tiiiinnnny details.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I decided I should post some pics so you can see where I am with the lovely Castor, my feral warp wolf.

And the butt shot

Need to add the blue to the metal and the small details, like his eyes and nose but I think he looks fairly good.

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 pm

And Castor the feral warp wolf is FINISHED!

I really do need to get better lighting in my room. Start Kaya as well. It looks I threw the paint on her, but this is just the first coat so its sup[posed to look messy, to me anyway. Just to get her started, because if I start something I am much more likely to finish it.

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 am

Good to see you back. More pics.

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:35 pm

More pics and better lighting :) look into using the white balance feature on your camera.

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:22 pm

White balance? and I'm working towards getting better lighting.

Dez

Post by Dez » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Yup, lots of cameras come with it as a setting.

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I HAVE BEEN PAINTING! But my camera died. :(

Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:23 pm

DARN YOU CAMERA
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

Dez

Post by Dez » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:45 am

YAY get a new one with white adjustment :)